CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Was it You? (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   French CSL in Bruges (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6814)

TMAQ 03-05-2011 04:10 PM

French CSL in Bruges

1 Attachment(s)
French CSL @ the grand hotel casselbergh last week

7.77 06-05-2011 09:08 AM

:smt017 never seen this one

sailorbaz 06-05-2011 12:33 PM

Would I be sad in saying 'that's a good parking space'? She goes nuts when I drive around multi-storey car parks looking for the space against a wall with a post next to it.

Gotta admit, it is though. :thumbs:

mole 06-05-2011 02:17 PM

Nice rubbers mounted on the walls too to protect doors when opening :hahaha::thumbs:

glendog74 06-05-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailorbaz (Post 90113)
Would I be sad in saying 'that's a good parking space'? She goes nuts when I drive around multi-storey car parks looking for the space against a wall with a post next to it.

Gotta admit - you fookin concern me lots... :banghead: :bigcry:

Yanto 06-05-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

<did I say that out loud?>..

Baz, the voices in your head worry me mate.....

:smt043:smt043

chrisburns 06-05-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Dont worry buddy you're not alone :goodman:

I do a lot worse actually :banghead:

sailorbaz 06-05-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mole (Post 90125)
Nice rubbers mounted on the walls too to protect doors when opening :hahaha::thumbs:

Oh yeah, didn't notice those now. :thumbs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by glendog74 (Post 90135)
Gotta admit - you fookin concern me lots... :banghead: :bigcry:

Ocht, you love it! :supz: Where would the Forum been without the village idiot? :hahaha:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanto (Post 90152)
<did I say that out loud?>..

Baz, the voices in your head worry me mate.....

:smt043:smt043

Too much time at sea, and not enough time in the Boozer... :bigcry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisburns (Post 90159)
Dont worry buddy you're not alone :goodman:

I do a lot worse actually :banghead:

Aye, paying £8 for a couple of hours in Victoria Square, you're damn right I'm going to find the perfect space. Some machinery in that car park right enough. I was in about 6 weeks ago with J13NY S and seen at least 2 GTR's and more Porka's that you could shake a shitty stick at. :supz:

Dan 15-05-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Spot on Baz! I drive around looking for the most expensive Merc/Audi/BMW/Jag etc etc and then try and park next to it, people who have those kinda cars don't like knocking their own let alone someone else's! :hahaha: ;)

Although it didn't work out too well one day, some cock in a Range Rover Sport parked so fooking close I could only just open the boot! :whistle:

chrisburns 15-05-2011 11:15 PM

Baz, lower level drive as far as you possibly can and in the top left corner - thats were all the cool stuff parks :thumbs: