CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CSL gets yet another mention in Evo... (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6124)

danp 29-01-2011 02:57 PM

CSL gets yet another mention in Evo...

as one of 30 cars you can run for a year for nothing.

"...right now the CSL is a bargain", "values are starting to climb", "sure-fire future classic", "best instake noise of anything south of a macca F1" etc etc

A few lines from Paul Eggleton in there as well :thumbs:

shimmy 29-01-2011 05:34 PM

Looking at current demand for decent CSLs I can see prices rising in the next 12-24 months.

My plan us starting to bear fruit

s.mac 29-01-2011 05:53 PM

good news :smokin:

sailorbaz 29-01-2011 06:21 PM

I am so, so glad I bought this over the Z4M Roadster I WAS going to buy at the time, nearly 5 years ago. I would have lost £25K compared to the £10K I 'might' have lost on my CSL.

bluecat 29-01-2011 07:16 PM

Lamborghini??

In november I was lucky enough to get a place on the lamborghini Edinburgh track day at knock hill.
I was first on track in a brand new superleggera on Italian factory plates!! the car was amazing and I was blown away but i can quite honestly say it was not more fun than my csl, I cant think of any car id trade it for even if the value goes up, iv never had a car I could say that about!!

toofastforyou 29-01-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecat (Post 79763)
In november I was lucky enough to get a place on the lamborghini Edinburgh track day at knock hill.
I was first on track in a brand new superleggera on Italian factory plates!! the car was amazing and I was blown away but i can quite honestly say it was not more fun than my csl, I cant think of any car id trade it for even if the value goes up, iv never had a car I could say that about!!

+1

Paul Eggleton 30-01-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danp (Post 79744)

A few lines from Paul Eggleton in there as well :thumbs:

Who ironically put it up for sale last week..............having second thoughts now:bigcry:

Having said that I've literally had just two responses from the ad; asking if I would px with a car I don't want. At this rate it won't be going anywhere!

Dan 30-01-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Eggleton (Post 79832)
Who ironically put it up for sale last week..............having second thoughts now:bigcry:

Having said that I've literally had just two responses from the ad; asking if I would px with a car I don't want. At this rate it won't be going anywhere!

It's never easy selling mate and it's certainly not a good time at the moment! :(

shimmy 30-01-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan (Post 79874)
It's never easy selling mate and it's certainly not a good time at the moment! :(

i disagree, CSl demand is pretty good at the moment Paul, i know afew guys looking

Dan 31-01-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 79888)
i disagree, CSl demand is pretty good at the moment Paul, i know afew guys looking

I suppose Tino's went relatively quickly, do these people want to pay top dollar or what we all 'think' they are worth though?

I'm sure we could all sell ours within the day priced at 22K :hahaha: