CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   CSL for sale 49k - £27,999 (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5829)

TMAQ 07-12-2010 06:08 PM

CSL for sale 49k - £27,999

***car now sold***

mattCSLnut 07-12-2010 06:45 PM

Bloody hell :banghead: NOT You as well Tino ?!?! :smt017

jeffers 07-12-2010 07:17 PM

Best of luck with the sale Tino - I've had a few tentative email enquiries, but nothing solid yet on mine. At least ours differ slightly in age, mileage and colour - both great looking cars though.

sailorbaz 07-12-2010 09:02 PM

They're dropping like Flies around here.

Best of luck Tino, I think I remember seeing your car at the 'Ring in April, could I be right? Lovely mate, good luck.

glendog74 07-12-2010 10:12 PM

Noooooooooooooooooo!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead:

rstoughy 08-12-2010 07:46 AM

Feck thats a tidy motor :smokin:

Gutted to see another up for sale but sure you will have no problem shifting it to a genuine buyer.

TMAQ 08-12-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattCSLnut (Post 75589)
Bloody hell :banghead: NOT You as well Tino ?!?! :smt017

she's got to go unfortunately, I need the cash :bigcry:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffers (Post 75590)
Best of luck with the sale Tino - I've had a few tentative email enquiries, but nothing solid yet on mine. At least ours differ slightly in age, mileage and colour - both great looking cars though.

cheers jeffers, best of luck with the sale ;) .
Quote:

Originally Posted by sailorbaz (Post 75597)
They're dropping like Flies around here.

Best of luck Tino, I think I remember seeing your car at the 'Ring in April, could I be right? Lovely mate, good luck.

thanks mate! not me, I was there end of May, with the rest of the crew!
Quote:

Originally Posted by glendog74 (Post 75608)
Noooooooooooooooooo!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead:

i'll be back, will need my CSL fix someday! :supz:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoughy (Post 75623)
Feck thats a tidy motor :smokin:

Gutted to see another up for sale but sure you will have no problem shifting it to a genuine buyer.

thanks! is fecking tidy! i have looked after her. yes, hopefully i will sell it to someone who will genuine buyer, who will be on the the register.

azrael 08-12-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffers (Post 75590)

Where's your ad then Jeffers

TMAQ 08-12-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azrael (Post 75629)
Where's your ad then Jeffers

think maybe Rob removed... Last edited by glendog74; Yesterday at 10:11 PM. Reason: Link removal...

mattCSLnut 08-12-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMAQ (Post 75626)
she's got to go unfortunately, I need the cash :bigcry:

Booooooooooo !
... bloody "Stamp Duty" :ban: