CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Jokes & Idjuts Area (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   English football ??? ha ha (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4701)

DuncanR 21-06-2010 03:12 PM

English football ??? ha ha

As you may gather from earlier posts, I loathe football,footballers and pretty much everything else that goes with it ..so I am not about to pass up a chance to get a laugh out of a situation of their OWN making ...not this great nations !
And well done England Rugby boys on beating the Aussies last week-end, good to see the Saints lads playing so well.

World Cup Fixtures
On Monday Argentina meet Brazil in Cape Town...on Tuesday Spain meet Italy in Johannesburg...and on Wednesday England meet France ..at the Airport ! :hahaha:

News flash.
The England Football squad visited an Orphanage in Cape Town earlier today.." It was just so heartbreaking to see the tears in their eyes" ...said Jamal, age 6
:hahaha:

Bealo 21-06-2010 03:35 PM

I'm still hoping that they pull there thumbs out of there arses and play some decent football and qualify :thumbs:

phat///M3 21-06-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bealo (Post 58620)
I'm still hoping that they pull there thumbs out of there arses and play some decent football and qualify :thumbs:

+1

Robb 21-06-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Me too, not confident after Friday though :bigcry:

Bounce 21-06-2010 08:36 PM

If they dont win the next game,they should be made to fookin swim home.;)

phat///M3 22-06-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOUNCE (Post 58667)
If they dont win the next game,they should be made to fookin swim home.;)

:thumbs:

shimmy 24-06-2010 08:52 AM

UPDATE VIA TELEPRINTER FROM DUNCANr

The World Cup knockout stages are turning out like WW2; the French surrendered early, Yanks scrape in at the last minute and we're left to fight the Germans!

Davidch 24-06-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

I'm still hoping that they pull there thumbs out of there arses :thumbs:

The trouble is that is probally what half of them are up 2! :thumbs::hahaha:

Bealo 24-06-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 58924)
UPDATE VIA TELEPRINTER FROM DUNCANr

The World Cup knockout stages are turning out like WW2; the French surrendered early, Yanks scrape in at the last minute and we're left to fight the Germans!

Roll on Sunday...... :thumbs:

Just hope it doesn't go to penalties :banghead:

JezP 27-06-2010 10:17 PM

Thought there would be thread about the world cup in the main section but found it in the joke section good shout duncan.

Urghhh useless over paid gits...:banghead: