CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I've asked for a deposit (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13643)

Loaded 07-09-2015 11:39 AM

I've asked for a deposit

I don't know if i'm crazy but i went to the Ford dealer today and i applied for a deposit about the 2017 Ford GT. They've informed me that the first 10 customers have been selected and the next round of selections around the world will start soon.
Hell yes!! I'm very excited!!

:) :)

Mike R 07-09-2015 11:50 AM

You lucky, lucky boy (if you get one) :).

Is one of my dream cars - spec looks amazing and would want one more than ANY Ferrari, just not sure if over and above a 991 GT3 RS....

Fortunately my finances mean that is not a decision I will have to make unless my numbers come up :bigcry:.

Loaded 07-09-2015 11:59 AM

Yes, if i get one. It is a beautiful car and well designed. I've driven the new 991 GT3 RS. Not my cup of coffee. The wheels are extremely big, it is automatic and the dimensions are bigger that it's predecessor. Of course my favourite GT3 RS remains the 997.1, the 3.6 lt. But i wanted something more special.

alexk 07-09-2015 02:15 PM

Congratulations !

Now... when I can drift (drive I mean) your GT2 RS ?

Loaded 07-09-2015 08:46 PM

Thank you very much Alex.

I would give you the RS but it is in Germany and specifically at Porsche Center where it will be under the 3 years big service and then will be up for sale in Stuttgart.

:)

alexk 07-09-2015 08:55 PM

Stuttgart is just 90 minutes from my home :thumbs:

The Ford GT is a very interesting machine and very very nice design.

Loaded 07-09-2015 09:23 PM

Really? Well i will visit Germany probably in the end of next month. I will send you a message to go for a ride.

Yes, Ford guys did an amazing job with the new GT. Ok, maybe the engine is not the classic and precious n/a V8 but it works for me!

:)

Loaded 17-09-2015 10:18 AM

Update

Well, after a week, i had a call from my dealer to inform me about the GT status. After an an hour of discussion, we went to a room with a question form. I had to answer in some questions about Ford ownership and my personal experience with Ford cars.

He told me that the answers would play big role for the owner selection.

Below there are some of the questions:

1) Do you own a Ford GT: NO

2) Have you ever owned a Ford GT: NO

3) Do you own a Ford RS series model: NO

4) Have you ever owned a Ford RS model: NO

As i can understand, probably i will have to wait until a second hand 2016 Ford GT hit the market!

:banghead:

* The dealer said to me that he is going to communicate with me again.

Mike R 17-09-2015 11:33 AM

At least I could answer yes to both 3 & 4 :blalalala:. Sadly, my bank account is missing the required funds :bigcry: !

Loaded 17-09-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike R (Post 188844)
At least I could answer yes to both 3 & 4 :blalalala:. Sadly, my bank account is missing the required funds :bigcry: !

Maybe we could find a solution, right Mike?? Lol!!

In a way i feel very agree about a Ford Focus RS mk1 purchase that i refused a couple of years ago..

FUKC!!!!