CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How will it effect the CSLR (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12548)

DazBlackCSL 15-09-2014 10:05 PM

How will it effect the CSLR

So if you guys go yes .. Are we out on our own ? Will there be a split .. Two versions of the site divided by madness .. It's something we need to be prepared for ;):beer:

And WTF is Jimbo? Has he gone AWOL

Mark CSL 15-09-2014 10:12 PM

The site will be the same only us Scots will keep all our money in Scotland

Like my DAD said would you work all week then give your Neighbor your
wages and tell him to buy your messages and give you whats left :banghead::banghead:

Its a YES from me :thumbs:

shimmy 15-09-2014 10:17 PM

fact,,,,,,salmon says he will introduce a big car purchase tax like in Ireland so it will be interesting to be sure.

CSLScot 15-09-2014 10:19 PM

Proud Scot and it's a No from me. 50-50 split already! Would be funny if it wasn't so serious IMO.

Mark CSL 15-09-2014 10:27 PM

We are a great country we can do a better job looking after Scotland's finances

But this will be sorted on Thursday i am voting Yes its not going to make a big difference to me but it will my children.

Mark CSL 15-09-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSLScot (Post 173558)
Proud Scot and it's a No from me. 50-50 split already! Would be funny if it wasn't so serious IMO.

Can i ask why ?

shimmy 15-09-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark CSL (Post 173555)
The site will be the same only us Scots will keep all our money in Scotland

Like my DAD said would you work all week then give your Neighbor your
wages and tell him to buy your messages and give you whats left :banghead::banghead:

Its a YES from me :thumbs:

we all do and you will still do, you are just redefining who your neighbour s.:whistle:

Im a NO man coz i think UK is better than a federal europe which is what is coming to anybody across the water (including Scotland if they vote YES, so out of the frying pan.....

Mark CSL 15-09-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 173557)
fact,,,,,,salmon says he will introduce a big car purchase tax like in Ireland so it will be interesting to be sure.

We will always be taxed no mater who runs the country :banghead::banghead::banghead:

All they have to do is show Brave hart on tv Wednesday

LeinsCSL 15-09-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 173557)

If ever there was a reason to vote "No"... :banghead:

In all seriousness, very interested in how this is all going to pan out

shimmy 15-09-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark CSL (Post 173562)
We will always be taxed no mater who runs the country :banghead::banghead::banghead:

do you really think your kids will thank you for voting you out of the UK into a Federal Europe within 10 years? Do you really think you will control your finances/taxes/borders?

Salaman (sorry Salmon) will have an awful lot to answer for once his agenda is fully appreciated.