CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Name to Face (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Red Z4MC at Murketts today (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3680)

shimmy 22-02-2010 11:28 AM

Red Z4MC at Murketts today

1 Attachment(s)
Andy P at Murketts said this belonged to a CSLReg member!

Is it your's, I must admit it looks superb in red.

mattCSLnut 22-02-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 43702)
Andy P at Murketts said this belonged to a CSLReg member!

Is it your's, I must admit it looks superb in red.

That's my mates car. He's not on here but obviously I am so they probably think it's my other car :hahaha: I recommended Murketts to him as he has a few warranty issues and his local BM dealer in South East London is less then useless :banghead:. Imola Red does look great on the Z4M :thumbs:

DuncanR 22-02-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattCSLnut (Post 43711)
That's my mates car. He's not on here but obviously I am so they probably think it's my other car :hahaha: I recommended Murketts to him as he has a few warranty issues and his local BM dealer in South East London is less then useless :banghead:. Imola Red does look great on the Z4M :thumbs:

I see you arrived home safe Matt, thanks for the sandwich, and I feel its only fair that you put the £1 parking ticket through your expenses as I forgot to lift it out of your car before I left !!:banghead:

shimmy 22-02-2010 01:19 PM

i fancied trying to get to BEdford Autodrome after Kimbolton this morning for a bacon butty (especially if Matt was paying as he's a little tight apparently) even if it was called off but the roads in the country (my bloody sat nav kept taking me on the most treacherous routes) were shocking

As soon as i left my Kimbolton appointment i came across a Passat that had ran off at a corner (tried to break in the snow) and beached itself on a village welcome island and sign - looked a real mess so HOME FOR ME:thumbs:

DuncanR 22-02-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 43717)
as he's a little tight apparently:thumbs:

Nothing the old Vaseline wouldnt sort mate !!
Good call on going home mate, roads were indeed crap for CSL work, and most other cars it would seem !

mattCSLnut 22-02-2010 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuncanR (Post 43712)
I see you arrived home safe Matt, thanks for the sandwich, and I feel its only fair that you put the £1 parking ticket through your expenses as I forgot to lift it out of your car before I left !!:banghead:

Yeah... swung through Murketts on the way home to get a repair estimate for the rear bumper, some Muppet decider to relocate and distort :banghead:, on the A14 while I was stationary in traffic, on the way to Bedford TD. I saw Shimmy's toy while I was there. Looks like we might be sharing Murketts body shop space Shim ? :whistle:

anissut 22-02-2010 01:36 PM

Nice E30 Sport Evo in the original picture. :drool:

shimmy 22-02-2010 01:41 PM

You can even see Murketts reserved a parking space just for me :smokin:

glendog74 22-02-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 43723)
You can even see Murketts reserved a parking space just for me :smokin:

I didn't know you were disabled Shim...

mattCSLnut 22-02-2010 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by anissut (Post 43722)
Nice E30 Sport Evo in the original picture. :drool:

Yes it's MINT, I mentioned this car before... One original owner from NEW, fully loaded with every conceivable extra, 80K on the clock and yours for only £35 000 :thumbs: