CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Upcoming sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15022)

HFLagos 31-08-2018 01:27 PM

Upcoming sale

Will be putting my CSL up for sale shortly.

Silver Grey, 67k miles, full BMW service history + still under BMW Warranty. Xenons / climate etc.

Has been in my ownership for last 3 years and been looked after by James at BMW Chandlers throughout.

Need to sort out pics + ad, in the meantime anyone looking feel free to PM me.

Cheers

;)

CraigMillwardCroft 31-08-2018 05:17 PM

GLWS what are you replacing with :thumbs:

HFLagos 31-08-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigMillwardCroft (Post 203907)
GLWS what are you replacing with :thumbs:

Some kind of all rounder that does daily school run / commute / carries 2 sets of golf clubs / trips to rubbish dump

:banghead:

CraigMillwardCroft 01-09-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HFLagos (Post 203908)

Some kind of all rounder that does daily school run / commute / carries 2 sets of golf clubs / trips to rubbish dump

:banghead:

Would say a truck but not aloud in local dump unless you request permit

Chad 01-09-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigMillwardCroft (Post 203911)

il second that truck for sure ,, my 140000mile Nissan d40 is my favourite vehicle csl comes a close 2nd,, just hope it doesn’t snap in half :whistle: never had a problem going to the tip with all the old csl bits :banghead:

CraigMillwardCroft 02-09-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 203912)
il second that truck for sure ,, my 140000mile Nissan d40 is my favourite vehicle csl comes a close 2nd,, just hope it doesn’t snap in half :whistle: never had a problem going to the tip with all the old csl bits :banghead:

Your tip guys must be a good lot, down here they just want your money or paperwork, but near my house in France no problem at dump happy to help sort it all out :thumbs:

CraigMillwardCroft 02-09-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 203912)

Know what you mean about the trucks easier to use than the CSL, but when the CSL comes out great fun :thumbs:

HFLagos 02-09-2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigMillwardCroft (Post 203911)

Should have put trips to rubbish dump in to context, only 3-4x a year and just a bit of garden waste in black plastic bags!

Currently have an Audi A2 for this, rear seats come out, false floor in boot comes out and has a surprising amount of space. Actually the A2 also does the school run and commute so maybe not worth changing! :hahaha: