CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   CSL 15th anniversary - Munich trip ? (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14612)

Chappers 11-04-2018 02:05 PM

Let's gatecrash the M-Power Garage in Nurburg.

alexk 11-04-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW UK (Post 203085)
Hello Everyone and thanks for your enthusiasm.
Here at BMW UK there are lots of E46 CSL fans and as many of you know, we have a cherished one on our press fleet.
We'd like to see if we can help you get in touch with BMW Welt to mark the 15 year anniversary. We're not in a position to make any promises, but we'll certainly ask the question and do our best to get something arranged. Early indications from our contacts in Munich sound promising but it's important for us to notify them early as the events calendar fills-up fast. In the meantime please start thinking about dates and attendee numbers, as this will help us.
If the OP is the nominated organiser, please get in touch via private message. (Note: We won't be checking this regularly, so get in touch with us in the normal way - via bmw.co.uk/contactus - for anything unrelated to this).
We hope we can help you celebrate.
All the best
BMW UK

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike R (Post 203086)
At last - someone out in BMW land likes us :hahaha:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico* (Post 203088)
Hello guys,

I just talked to the responsible person for Communications and Social Media at the BMW Welt.

He would help us if we would like to organize a meeting at BMW Welt.
He would reserve the area in front of BMW Welt. He is still trying to find a contact person of M GmbH.

We have to give him a date proposal and he would check the availability.

There are still many days free in august. Whether Monday, Tuesday, ... Saturday, Sunday does not matter.

We should have scheduled the event at least 4 weeks in advance. Better 6 weeks before.

He would be happy if the meeting took place here in munich, but he can not do a film about it, because the content would be the same as the 10 year old meeting.

Now we need a few more suggestions as to when it would suit us. How do we do this?

Greetings from munich
Nico

Considering the above, all I have to say is :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Thank you BMW for the treatment to owners of one of the most special BMW M cars !

Trawler 12-04-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanto (Post 203173)
Give it up.

Let's do a long weekend stopover, beers and track day in the UK in June / July.

:thumbs:

+1. Need some dates as there is always summer hols with the boss to consider.

Hopefully we can start planning something for the 20th anniversary. Maybe Roland will be able to help

C5L 15-05-2018 03:52 PM

I would love to go to this. I missed out the last time and it would give me a great reason to bring the car back on road, i miss it too much.:supz:

alexk 15-05-2018 10:15 PM

Well BMW is still contacting us :thumbs:

Chappers 17-05-2018 10:29 AM

yep, went all silent for me too. They just ain't care.

Chad 17-05-2018 11:17 AM

Just like any other big organisation, don’t care Unless they think it will affect the bank balance , do your own service work ,spend cash elsewhere , use as much free warranty , ha ha ha but I’ve done this for 12 years..:thumbs:

Monkey 17-05-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 203382)
Just like any other big organisation, don’t care Unless they think it will affect the bank balance , do your own service work ,spend cash elsewhere , use as much free warranty , ha ha ha but I’ve done this for 12 years..:thumbs:

I'm not sure that's too accurate or fair on BMW, Chad. Had you attended the 10 year anniversary trip you would have seen that BMW went far and above where they needed to.
The time, effort and expense they put into making us all feel welcome was, I thought, absolutely incredible given they didn't really gain anything from it. A tour of the Welt, access to the museum, M division with presentation, took us all out for lunch, brilliant day.

I'm sure in 5 years time the 20th anniversary would be celebrated in a similar manner (Just my opinion!).

Chad 17-05-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey (Post 203383)
I'm not sure that's too accurate or fair on BMW, Chad. Had you attended the 10 year anniversary trip you would have seen that BMW went far and above where they needed to.
The time, effort and expense they put into making us all feel welcome was, I thought, absolutely incredible given they didn't really gain anything from it. A tour of the Welt, access to the museum, M division with presentation, took us all out for lunch, brilliant day.

I'm sure in 5 years time the 20th anniversary would be celebrated in a similar manner (Just my opinion!).

talking in general terms James, If you feel your being Ignored or taken for a cash cow ,take your hard earned income elsewhere :whistle:

CraigMillwardCroft 17-05-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey (Post 203383)

They did look after us very well :thumbs: