CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   CSL Value threads (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   61,000 miles £55,000 (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14228)

nw99 18-07-2016 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cslsuperfan (Post 196513)
I've been following the market closely since January. The cars that have sold for top money have had 100% SH, an acceptable number of former keepers, warranty and foremost are stock less AP's or an SS back box or equivalent.

The other elephant in the room is the Brexit vote. This has virtually extinguished high calibre sport cars sales.

Check out JZM Porsche website, there's quite a few RS's on their stock that have been coming down in price month by month.

68,000 miler CSL sold on PH demand still there

Yanto 18-07-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cslsuperfan (Post 196513)
I've been following the market closely since January. The cars that have sold for top money have had 100% SH, an acceptable number of former keepers, warranty and foremost are stock less AP's or an SS back box or equivalent.

The other elephant in the room is the Brexit vote. This has virtually extinguished high calibre sport cars sales.

Check out JZM Porsche website, there's quite a few RS's on their stock that have been coming down in price month by month.

:whistle::thumbs:

Beamer 19-07-2016 02:39 AM

As a new CSL owner, and also new to this forum, I must say I have to agree with Chad about looking at the full picture of how a car has been looked after. My car had an amazing advert, and the previous owner sent me fantastic photos from all positions in and under the car, along with its impeccable service history.
Brexit is bad for some and good for others, I was lucky enough to be on the + side.

Chad 19-07-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beamer (Post 196522)
As a new CSL owner, and also new to this forum, I must say I have to agree with Chad about looking at the full picture of how a car has been looked after. My car had an amazing advert, and the previous owner sent me fantastic photos from all positions in and under the car, along with its impeccable service history.
Brexit is bad for some and good for others, I was lucky enough to be on the + side.

Keep maintenance standards high, For a twelve year car The CSL is so dam good it's worth every penny. If your trying to impress, ( Always keep your under carriage spotless ):smokin:

cslsuperfan 19-07-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 196525)
Keep maintenance standards high, For a twelve year car The CSL is so dam good it's worth every penny. If your trying to impress, ( Always keep your under carriage spotless ):smokin:

Chad

what do you mean about "keeping maintenance standards high" over and above servicing the car in accordance with BM guidelines.

I'm curious as I know of no csl owner who hasn't done the "above".

Chad 20-07-2016 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cslsuperfan (Post 196537)
Chad

what do you mean about "keeping maintenance standards high" over and above servicing the car in accordance with BM guidelines.

I'm curious as I know of no csl owner who hasn't done the "above".

Not being derogatory Ben , earlier post, for me said I'd like to see more pics of highly maintained under car. Not just shiny pics of paintwork . Talking about selling £50k csl. Not daily runabouts. Any body wants to give me £50k for my one owner Concours Csl snap their f----- hand off

mattCSLnut 24-07-2016 11:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beamer (Post 196522)

:whistle:

Chad 25-07-2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattCSLnut (Post 196664)
:whistle:

Now that's what I'm talking about 👍 How many others are brave enough to show there undercarriage 😳

CraigMillwardCroft 25-07-2016 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 196679)
Now that's what I'm talking about �� How many others are brave enough to show there undercarriage ��

No pictures of yours then, need a ramp to get under mine then will take pictures will not be like Matts though.

Beamer 25-07-2016 08:09 AM

Nice photos of the underside of my new CSL Matt!:supz::supz: