CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Euro trip June 2015 (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12872)

Bealo 15-01-2015 04:46 PM

Euro trip June 2015

Planning to be back in UK for the month of June and really want to do another Euro trip like 2013.

It would ideally include atleast one trackday plus watch a MotoGP or WSB event somewhere.

Who's interested and what ideas do you have????

Yanto 17-01-2015 11:08 AM

Will work on dates again mate...mega busy year, but I'm in Maldives in a couple of weeks so have a few days to plan :supz:

Miss you big fella :gayfight:

DazBlackCSL 17-01-2015 02:35 PM

Have to be 2016 for me dude, got lots of things to pay for, back etc and its Dazza's wedding in July 2nd so loads on as best man etc, stag do's are in may so July is breather. plus girls not had a holiday for 2 years either .. oops :whistle: ;)

Bealo 18-01-2015 05:17 AM

I hope to catch up with the old school as I am thinking of selling the Pork after this trip as its crazy having all that cash tied up in a toy I use one month of the year!

Where is Alex lol... I'm happy with doing the rounds around UK. Gonna visit friends in Middlesbrough so will hopefully get to see Steve whilst I'm up there

Will always spend time with my mucker Dazza and his ladies x

shimmy 18-01-2015 11:33 AM

Me/Barry should be racing at Spa from late Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 June if you fancy a trip.

AlexGTT 20-01-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bealo (Post 178111)
I hope to catch up with the old school as I am thinking of selling the Pork after this trip as its crazy having all that cash tied up in a toy I use one month of the year!

Where is Alex lol... I'm happy with doing the rounds around UK. Gonna visit friends in Middlesbrough so will hopefully get to see Steve whilst I'm up there

Will always spend time with my mucker Dazza and his ladies x

I'm here dude, just working too hard to get on here enough......well that's my excuse anyway. You off that fookin' Brazilian beach yet or still perving up string bikini's? June solutions are good for me, reckon I'll need serious car and Bealo therapy by then. :beer::beer: Let's plan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 178114)
Me/Barry should be racing at Spa from late Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 June if you fancy a trip.

No handy Motogp dates other than Assen right on Shimmy/Barry's race weekend Stu. Any other ideas?

alexk 20-01-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 178114)

What sort of racing ?

shimmy 20-01-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexGTT (Post 178200)

No handy Motogp dates other than Assen right on Shimmy/Barry's race weekend Stu. Any other ideas?

Ill be Spa Thursday night to Sunday night

Assen race is on SATURDAY normally

Bealo 20-01-2015 11:31 PM

Just had my dates confirmed i land in London 22nd May for 4 weeks.

I'll be checking event dates and try to come up with a plan :thumbs:

Bealo 21-01-2015 04:13 PM

So far i've found Mugello Motogp 31st May

WSB Portimao 7th June

Like i said i'm up for anything but think i would prefer to do the Spain trip we discussed and get the ferry to Santander

Or

stay in UK and travel round UK visiting and getting in a couple of trackdays aswell as the isle of man.

Or

The ring/Spa trip

What you thinking Alex?

Shimmy were is the best site to look for euro track days