CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Destination Nurburgring July (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7074)

DazBlackCSL 20-06-2011 10:48 AM

Destination Nurburgring July

Boys

As im doing a duncan ballantyne and ouut for this trip now, just want to check numbers and see if anyone else wants to take rooms at the tiergarten ?

Currently my booking is for 6 rooms for 3 nights.

16/07/11 - 19/07/11 so that's the sat / sun / and monday nights all twin rooms in my name.

Need to cancel or amend so just a show of hands

Lawsey got you down for 4 x twins for Sat night only.
Alex needs a twin not sure what dates outside of saturday
Shim think you needed Sat and Sun ? or can you can share with alex sat / sun ? Just let me know what you both need.

Anyone else ??

Daz

need4speed 20-06-2011 11:17 AM

I'm good Daz, but thanks!:thumbs:

DuncanR 20-06-2011 02:41 PM

Im not booked up anywhere as yet mate, so may be looking, as Saturday TF times are shite, I may travel out then arriving Sat pm, and chuck a couple of cheeky ones in between 5 ~ 7pm, need to save tyres for Mon & Tues so wont be giving it the beans all day Sunday ... but ... on the other hand I havent used my JK as yet !:banghead:

shimmy 20-06-2011 03:01 PM

Sunday and Monday night for me, my own room is fine :hahaha:

DazBlackCSL 20-06-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 93484)
Sunday and Monday night for me, my own room is fine :hahaha:

Lol !! Ok

So will leave you in a twin room for Sunday and Monday under your name ;)

Lawsey 4 x Twins (Sat ONLY)
Shim 1 x Twin (Sunday & Monday)

DazBlackCSL 20-06-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuncanR (Post 93478)
Im not booked up anywhere as yet mate, so may be looking, as Saturday TF times are shite, I may travel out then arriving Sat pm, and chuck a couple of cheeky ones in between 5 ~ 7pm, need to save tyres for Mon & Tues so wont be giving it the beans all day Sunday ... but ... on the other hand I havent used my JK as yet !:banghead:

Ok Dunc, text me and let me know as really want to ( and need too ) in the next week let them know who's in, if I need to change the booking and by adding or removing rooms and dates etc .. all rooms reserved with my cc anyway just need to pay on check out as per norm.

;)

Johnnywb 25-06-2011 07:57 PM

Daz,

If you still have a room available, i'll grab it off you, need a twin for a couple of mates i've just persuaded to book whilst down the pub.

Let me know if you still have a room available.

JB

AlexGTT 27-06-2011 01:00 PM

Can we have a definative list for those going so we can all hook up on the various nights for beers. :beer::smt047

Alexgtt +1 (Saturday to Tuesday)
DuncanR
Johnnywb
Lawsy (Shane are you only Saturday/Sunday?)
Shimmy (Sunday/Monday)
Need4speed

shane@mbtech 27-06-2011 01:13 PM

We are getting the 12.42pm train from folkestone on the saturday.

Staying in tg/pk on sat, so 100% for steak/beer on saturday.
We are then staying in lindner on sun and monday night, but we will just meet up with where the majority are.

So we are sat/sun/mon beer monkeys.

Johnnywb 27-06-2011 01:16 PM

Can we have a definative list for those going so we can all hook up on the various nights for beers. :beer::smt047

Alexgtt +1 (Saturday to Tuesday)
DuncanR
Johnnywb (Sunday to Wednesday at the Tiergarten)
Lawsy (Shane are you only Saturday/Sunday?)
Shimmy (Sunday/Monday)
Need4speed