CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Items For Sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nurburgring TF card, 15 laps for sale. (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7273)

Roadcaptain! 02-08-2011 08:51 PM

Nurburgring TF card, 15 laps for sale.

Gents,

3 ring cards for sale, each with 5 laps. One card still has the 20 eurobs on it for use in the diner or new complex.

Due to unforseen circumstances we didnt manage to use them all..:bigcry:

I think 15 laps will cost around £285, l am looking for £225.

any takers....

flatout 04-08-2011 12:08 PM

YHPM

Roadcaptain! 04-08-2011 07:07 PM

Flatout, YHPM.

shane@mbtech 04-08-2011 11:53 PM

Out of interest.... How can one tell, that the card one is buying, does in fact have laps remaining?

northernjim 04-08-2011 11:57 PM

by taking it to the cafe at the ring and they will tell you.....

I have 6 cards here, they all have ten laps each:whistle::clown:

CATDT 05-08-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawsy (Post 96542)
Out of interest.... How can one tell, that the card one is buying, does in fact have laps remaining?

Last year one of our group who couldn't make the DN event in August gave us their Ring card from a previous TF trip a few weeks back which had 18 laps left on it. He was adamant this was the case.

Strangely when at the machine they had all vanished.

Jo

AlexGTT 05-08-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CATDT (Post 96557)
Last year one of our group who couldn't make the DN event in August gave us their Ring card from a previous TF trip a few weeks back which had 18 laps left on it. He was adamant this was the case.

Strangely when at the machine they had all vanished.

Jo

Interesting! Happened to me 2 years ago. 5 laps..................vanished.

DuncanR 05-08-2011 06:14 PM

Now then boys and girls, at the DN i went to buy some Ring stickers for the bro in law, went to pay with Ring card, she said "keine kredit" "nada", i said bollocks i put €30 on it this morning ! "nein nein nussink" she said ... so ... I went a checked it up at the deSK AND SURE ENOUGH, IT HAD ABOUT €25 feck caps left on it, so be warned, check twice before binning the card !

northernjim 05-08-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuncanR (Post 96585)
Now then boys and girls, at the DN i went to buy some Ring stickers for the bro in law, went to pay with Ring card, she said "keine kredit" "nada", i said bollocks i put €30 on it this morning ! "nein nein nussink" she said ... so ... I went a checked it up at the deSK AND SURE ENOUGH, IT HAD ABOUT €25 feck caps left on it, so be warned, check twice before binning the card !

tbh this has worried me before. I was looking for a lap or two on one of my 7 cards ( note to self stop mixing them up) and they said nope just a few euros on them... I said no I meant laps, and sure enough the one that didn't have any euros had 2 laps, and he was about to put it in the bin:bigcry: was he a numpty? or trying it on....hmmmm

AlexGTT 05-08-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northernjim (Post 96589)
tbh this has worried me before. I was looking for a lap or two on one of my 7 cards ( note to self stop mixing them up) and they said nope just a few euros on them... I said no I meant laps, and sure enough the one that didn't have any euros had 2 laps, and he was about to put it in the bin:bigcry: was he a numpty? or trying it on....hmmmm

I'm convinced they are specially trained to try it on.

Bastids.