CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   M3 CSL SG for Sale - 39k miles with pictures (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14475)

PeteGray 06-01-2017 03:51 PM

M3 CSL SG for Sale - 39k miles with pictures

5 Attachment(s)
Pictures will be posted tomorrow (sorry!)

BMW M3 CSL in Silver Grey – 39k miles – excellent condition.
Full BMW Service History
Excellent Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres with 6-7mm all round.
CSL plaque
2 sets of keys, handbooks and a thick A4 folder of associated documentation.
Paintwork, carbon and interior is all in excellent order.

Interior.
Excellent condition and exactly what you'd hope to find in a low mileage, very well cared for car. Carbon panels are immaculate and seat backs are virtually unmarked. The CSL plaque is present and the Alcantara on the seats and steering wheel is nice and fresh and not overly worn or shiny. Being very picky the only things I could point out are that the CSL kick plates have some slight milking and the rear seat centre plastic partition has a tiny mark on the side where it meets the seat cushion. All the keys, first aid kit, original tyre warning flyer are also with the car.

Exterior.
Again, truly excellent and in-line with the low miles and care bestowed upon the car. Excellent paintwork and carbon. Wheels have recently been refurbished and remain in excellent condition and the wheel nuts are nice and clean too.

Maintenance.
HPI clear. The car has full BMW service history (including the running in service) an A4 file full of related paperwork, CSL handbooks and was covered by the all-important BMW Warranty until about 1000 miles or so ago; which means that any issues were attended to (now SORN so not currently required). The boot floor was checked by BMW around 1500 miles ago and no issues were identified. I don’t have any paperwork to support this but, you could call the dealer to verify or arrange your own inspection.
Service indicator is showing 9k until the next service.

This is a very good car with absolutely no outstanding issues or problems. Only selling as I have two CSL’s and want a CLK63 Black Series to compliment my remaining CSL.

£59,500. Serious offers welcomed.

Please feel free to call or email with any questions.
Peter 07773775386
alutar@hotmail.com

PeteGray 06-01-2017 03:59 PM

More pictures

5 Attachment(s)
More pictures

PeteGray 06-01-2017 04:02 PM

Last two pictures

2 Attachment(s)
2 Pictures

Gable 06-01-2017 08:44 PM

Lovely CSL there, shouldn't hang about for long this. GLWTS

GeorgeM 07-01-2017 12:37 AM

Beautiful CSL

To bad its not a lefty.......

PeteGray 08-01-2017 07:13 PM

Engine pictures

4 Attachment(s)
A couple of pictures of the engine.

jonnysideways 14-01-2017 04:35 PM

Looks beautiful. makes me question my wheel colour, but some I guess different is sometimes ok too. ;) GLWS

PeteGray 31-01-2017 05:28 PM

PeteGray 28-02-2017 10:32 AM

Price now reduced to £58,500.

PeteGray 06-03-2017 10:29 AM

Having a service today with BMW - getting ready for the spring.