CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   M3 csl (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14704)

Chappers 13-03-2018 02:50 PM

Are any selling at the moment?

nw99 14-03-2018 08:27 AM

The whole market has gone very quiet

patphnx 15-03-2018 09:36 AM

Mine went towards the end of last year. It was for sale for a good 6 months but when the right buyer came along that was it.

People seem to be very dilligent when buying CSL's at the moment, willing to travel further to look at options etc.

Scott 17-03-2018 11:07 PM

I've seen a few come and go although I'm not sure if they've sold or the advert has just expired.

I think my location (Glasgow) is putting people off. The people who I considered genuine stated it was a long way to travel. I personally will travel for the right car and have bought my last 3 cars from London, including this one.

I suppose I just need to wait on the right buyer who will realise the money that's been spent on this car over and above other similar priced cars makes it a great buy.

m3cslarmo 18-03-2018 03:39 PM

A cheap CSL ,im also trying to sell mine but all i seem to be getting are chancers, wasters and 300year experienced car dealers with tales of woah lol.
have you had any real offers yet?

Scott 03-04-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3cslarmo (Post 203076)
A cheap CSL ,im also trying to sell mine but all i seem to be getting are chancers, wasters and 300year experienced car dealers with tales of woah lol.
have you had any real offers yet?

I've had two people come view the car and unsurprisingly two real offers. One was slightly too low and I'm still in discussion with the other.

I've also had the ridiculous "cash" offers and a few dealers who should really be quite embarrassed at the rude / abrupt way they conducted their emails / calls.

rstoughy 05-04-2018 09:00 AM

Should be hitting silly season soon where everybody wants a summer toy so stick to your guns and I'm sure it will shift.

Lavazza 17-04-2018 08:07 PM

Hi
My first post on here, I'm a good friend of MC.
I wondered if a px might be of interest?
I have a very late 2006 E46 M3 manual coupé in carbon black with Imola. It's a lovely straight unmodified example.
Feel free to pm me for more details if this is of any interest. If not, no worries

Scott 16-08-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavazza (Post 203218)
Hi
My first post on here, I'm a good friend of MC.
I wondered if a px might be of interest?
I have a very late 2006 E46 M3 manual coupé in carbon black with Imola. It's a lovely straight unmodified example.
Feel free to pm me for more details if this is of any interest. If not, no worries

Sorry I have just seen this. I would prefer a straight sale but send me the details and I'll have a think. Thanks

Scott 16-08-2018 03:27 PM

Car is still available and with a new updated price.