CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   2003 SG for sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14690)

mouser73 03-07-2017 01:03 PM

2003 SG for sale

I bought this car just over a year ago from a long time forum member.
It's been a fantastic ownership experience, but now it's time for it to go.
It's all serviced and prepped, in excellent condition inside and out, and
won't require any routine maintenance or servicing for a long time.
It's also still under BMW warranty.

Here's my PH ad. I'm open to sensible offers. So please give me a call if interested. I'm located in Somerset.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...l-2003/7394484

CraigMillwardCroft 03-07-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouser73 (Post 201102)
I bought this car just over a year ago from a long time forum member.
It's been a fantastic ownership experience, but now it's time for it to go.
It's all serviced and prepped, in excellent condition inside and out, and
won't require any routine maintenance or servicing for a long time.
It's also still under BMW warranty.

Here's my PH ad. I'm open to sensible offers. So please give me a call if interested. I'm located in Somerset.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...l-2003/7394484

Great add GLWS :thumbs:

mouser73 03-07-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigMillwardCroft (Post 201108)
Great add GLWS :thumbs:

Thank you. I mean to get some more pics up soon.

Cheers.

Marv968 03-07-2017 10:39 PM

POA? What a cop-out ;)

GLWTS!

PeteGray 04-07-2017 10:04 AM

Go on then - how much do you want for it?

Gable 04-07-2017 06:23 PM

Saw this and thought nice honest advert, but POA is ridiculous , your not selling a £100-£200k plus car, so what actually are you achieving?

What makes me laugh is that there's every man and his dog advertising their CSL ( I was, but then decided to keep as I could afford 2 cars) but CSL are just sitting their on PH forsale for weeks at an end.

My take is, from experience trying to sell, that people still have the mentality that only a couple of years ago, the cars were 20K approx, and now the prices have risen the general punter says to themselves 'I'm not paying double what they were worth only a couple of years ago'.

I struggled like hell to sell mine, granted it's not OEM, but far to many timewasters, GLWTS buddy

Gable 04-07-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteGray (Post 201117)
Go on then - how much do you want for it?

Actually Peter I did at first think this was your other one! Until I saw the mileage

Chad 04-07-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gable (Post 201121)
Saw this and thought nice honest advert, but POA is ridiculous , your not selling a £100-£200k plus car, so what actually are you achieving?

What makes me laugh is that there's every man and his dog advertising their CSL ( I was, but then decided to keep as I could afford 2 cars) but CSL are just sitting their on PH forsale for weeks at an end.

My take is, from experience trying to sell, that people still have the mentality that only a couple of years ago, the cars were 20K approx, and now the prices have risen the general punter says to themselves 'I'm not paying double what they were worth only a couple of years ago'.

I struggled like hell to sell mine, granted it's not OEM, but far to many timewasters, GLWTS buddy

. My thoughts to, way to many cars for sale at the moment, .. if only a few cars up for sale at any one time would keep them exclusive, if that's to correct term, And possibly help sales move
But sure would be good if one did go for £100,001 :thumbs:

PeteGray 05-07-2017 09:39 AM

If the price is right, and the car of course, it'll sell. Might not happen overnight but people rightly want CSL's and that's not about to change anytime soon.
Agree that it's pointless going POA though.

mouser73 05-07-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gable (Post 201121)

You may have a point about the POA. But disagree with your buyers perception of price. Although there will always be a percentage of people who won't adjust to the new prices. There are many that have and will continue to.
I remember selling an NSX around 6 years ago for £50K. Some of the forum members were almost outraged. They couldn't believe that the cars were making that kind of money. The same car now is up for £90K.
Is the CSL an E46 sport evo? And therefore destined to continue to rise? Or have I just lost any credibility I may have had. POA aside;-)
Anyway. £60K or nearest offer.

Cheers.