CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   1M Coupe Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Satnav update (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13333)

Mark CSL 02-06-2015 10:21 PM

Satnav update

1 Attachment(s)
The 2015 satnav update is out
If you need a link to a free download pm me also you need a FSC code
I got the lifetime code from a lad on ebay £18.00

This will work with any new maps that they bring out :thumbs:

sailorbaz 03-06-2015 03:03 AM

Good man Mark, :thumbs:

Will it work on a 2013 F10 520d?

Cheers,
Baz

Mark CSL 03-06-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailorbaz (Post 184515)
Good man Mark, :thumbs:

Will it work on a 2013 F10 520d?

Cheers,
Baz

From what i have read it works with all units after 2009
i will pm you the link you click on the 1 for your car you can down load it as a torrent i use Vuze Bittorrent
when down loaded open with 7-Zip free download from the net
then load the 2 folders
pkgdb config.nfm
they are in the folder NAVD_000004CE_255_002_062

Then pop it on a 32gb usb got mine from argos £11

It then askes for the actvation code
this cost me £18 for the lifetime code so when 2016 comes out the code will work and every year after :thumbs:

Pm me for the link if needed

alexk 03-06-2015 10:42 AM

Can you pm me too Mark ?

Mark CSL 03-06-2015 01:28 PM

pm sent Alex :thumbs:

glendog74 04-06-2015 08:25 PM

PM sent Mark :thumbs:

Mark CSL 04-06-2015 11:00 PM

Pm sent Rob

Mark CSL 06-06-2015 06:36 PM

Which version of iDrive do I have?

You can tell which version of iDrive you have you need by comparing your main menu screen to the image below.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/attach...6&d=1402321461

Which version of maps do I need?

If you have a CCC iDrive
Just take the current disc out of the drive and look at it, it'll tell you exactly which one you need to download (Business or Professional).

If you have a CIC or NBT iDrive
From the Main Menu, go into the Navigation menu, press the Option button on your controller, and then go into the Navigation Information menu. It'll tell you the currently installed version of the maps, you'll need the appropriate download based on what you already have installed (Move, Motion, Premium or Next). Maps are *not* cross compatible. For example, if you have Move installed, you can only install Move not Motion or Premium.

Country coverage of the Europe Premium 2015-2 road map

Europe (West)

Complete coverage: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Gibraltar, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the Vatican City.

Main road network only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.

Europe (East)

Complete coverage: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, *Romania, *Russia, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, *Turkey and the Vatican City.

Main roads network only: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia & Herzegovina, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Macedonia, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Portugal and Spain.

Side Notes on Coverage

BMW doesn't list a couple countries on the Eastern side which should be there. Like Romania and Russia. I believe this is an error in BMW's documentation.

customers report full coverage within Romania, Russia, and Turkey using the Europe East maps.

glendog74 09-06-2015 03:02 PM

Nice one Mark :thumbs:

glendog74 15-07-2015 11:04 PM

I did this for our X5 today and all worked a treat and much cheaper than getting an update via the Stealers.

Thanks for the help and advice by PM Mark - much appreciated! :beer: