CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who is coming to Munich....confirm here! (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9840)

CraigMillwardCroft 19-04-2013 08:21 PM

Hi Shimmy no passenger with me just trackday and any dinners with group :thumbs:

Swiss-CSL 26-04-2013 09:05 PM

I'm in + 1

Hi Shimmy,

I finally had a moment and booked rooms both for Munich and Salzburg (but other hotels than suggested in the thread as Leonardo Royal claims to be full). Plus a good friend of mine will be joining me - he's the one who talked me into getting a CSL as he felt it's the right car for me... and right he was! Now that's what we all call a real friend! :smt023

Only open matter is spot for the Salzburgring but I'm sure I'll get an answer on that soon.

Looking forward

Patrick

SamT 04-05-2013 11:12 PM

Just noticed that you have me down with a plus 1....i best try and make a fwiend then :gayfight: ....... if you dont here back from me it went badly!

///martin 05-05-2013 12:22 AM

Hi Shimmy!
Me+2/3 persons -Munich dinner but in another hotel...Salzburgring may be...
P.S.I thing we will be in Nurburgring on 25.05:supz:

Monkey 05-05-2013 08:45 AM

Hi Shimmy, its James from Munich Legends here.

I understand you have spoken to Dan, and he has confirmed that I will attend the trip:)

Really looking forward to it, Its going to be a fantastic experience.

I see that Gareth from Elms is bringing some spares, I'll probably do the same and some tools as well.

If anybody wants anything specific bringing let me know & I will try to accomodate.

shimmy 05-05-2013 08:48 AM

Welcome James, and welcome to Munich Legends on the trip.

How are you getting there! cant you persuade Dan to lend you a CSL?

:whistle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey (Post 143317)

I understand you have spoken to Dan, and he has confirmed that I will attend the trip:)

I see that Gareth from Elms is bringing some spares, I'll probably do the same and some tools as well.

If anybody wants anything specific bringing let me know & I will try to accomodate.

karbonkid 05-05-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey (Post 143317)

Excellent stuff James, welcome aboard! An awefully long way to go by push bike. Just hope you have a basket on front to fit all our spares in ;)
Dan was telling me you might be riding up front with John or are you taking a van now? Alternatively see if you can jack Dans M1 if no luck getting a CSL! :supz: Alex

Monkey 05-05-2013 09:08 AM

Im trying to twist his arm without much success on that front!

Im co-driving with another member at the moment, if anything changes there I'll let you know.

I'll most likely be hanging out of a window filming and photographing:)

Monkey 05-05-2013 09:13 AM

Hi Alex, good to hear from you!

Yes I'll be setting the pace out front on the bike, try and keep up;)

I am indeed joining John as it stands, very grateful to him for the opportunity to do so.

The M1 is in need of a bit of TLC at the moment, I wouldnt be to confident about driving that 1000 miles!! The oil reservoir has rusted inside ( a common issue with these cars), and BMW supply them at a whopping £3500! Needless to say thats on the back burner for a short while...

karbonkid 05-05-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey (Post 143330)
Hi Alex, good to hear from you!

Yes I'll be setting the pace out front on the bike, try and keep up;)

I am indeed joining John as it stands, very grateful to him for the opportunity to do so.

The M1 is in need of a bit of TLC at the moment, I wouldnt be to confident about driving that 1000 miles!! The oil reservoir has rusted inside ( a common issue with these cars), and BMW supply them at a whopping £3500! Needless to say thats on the back burner for a short while...

:hahaha:

Excellent! You can both loose your 'Ring Virginity' together then! :gayfight:

£3.5k for an oil reservoir! Jeez, and there was us guys thinking BMW were stinging 'us' for CSL parts! Although we're probably next in say 25+ years time.