CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   13 years in (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14846)

Chad 31-12-2017 09:32 AM

13 years in

:beer:, staying loyal to the cause, thirteen years in the CSL:beer: glad that’s over ,Now Looking forward to 14 years

select 31-12-2017 09:48 AM

Wow 13 years.. and i'll take it that you are still not bored of it? :hahaha: congrats mate. :thumbs:

I've had mine for 3 1/2 years now and it already feels like an eternity :beer:

Chad 31-12-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by select (Post 202593)
Wow 13 years.. and i'll take it that you are still not bored of it? :hahaha: congrats mate. :thumbs:

I've had mine for 3 1/2 years now and it already feels like an eternity :beer:

Hi thanks Julian Definitely not bored with he csl , I think it’s probably because I’ve always done my own maintenance, So I’ve made the car mine,,,, :smokin:

Trawler 31-12-2017 12:57 PM

11years & 5 months for me.

Definitely not bored with the old girl. :thumbs:

Last run out was Xmas eve. Nice dry day with only the odd damp patch on the road to keep one on their toes.

Just waiting for the next nice day.

CraigMillwardCroft 31-12-2017 01:42 PM

Good going Chad :thumbs:

select 31-12-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 202594)
Hi thanks Julian Definitely not bored with he csl , I think it’s probably because I’ve always done my own maintenance, So I’ve made the car mine,,,, :smokin:

Yes i have noticed that you are very experienced regarding repairs. Its Definitely a lot of fun to do stuff by yourself :thumbs:

Trawler 31-12-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 202594)

Respect. So are there any BMW stamps in the book other than the running in service?

Chad 31-12-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trawler (Post 202599)
Respect. So are there any BMW stamps in the book other than the running in service?

Running in stamp, plus one or two others early in ownership :whistle: , fooked if I ever wanted to sell, but it’s never affected warranty work with bmw ,they have always done there part including new boot floor, never had a problem...

Trawler 31-12-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 202600)
Running in stamp, plus one or two others early in ownership :whistle: , fooked if I ever wanted to sell, but it’s never affected warranty work with bmw ,they have always done there part including new boot floor, never had a problem...

I'll be in the same boat if I ever decide to sell. Don't think the book has been stamped since I owned the car. Think I have most receipts from the independent garages I've used.

sailorbaz 02-01-2018 08:49 AM

13 1/2 years for myself here and still all BMW Main Dealer Stamps and warranty at the silly premium price, can't bring myself to stop it as sods law, that's when something will go pear shaped.

Warranty been good to me though, so shouldn't moan but I am Scottish so it's in my make up.

No, not bored. Need to get it into the oven this leave though and get her de-decalled after the NC500 run in the Summer.