CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   12th year anniversary (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12848)

alexk 03-01-2015 09:02 AM

12th year anniversary

2015 is an important year as it marks the 12th year anniversary since the production of the M3 CSL.

Any ideas about a meeting to celebrate this important event ? :thumbs:

Trawler 03-01-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexk (Post 177503)
2015 is an important year as it marks the 12th year anniversary since the production of the M3 CSL.

Nope. I'm useless at this sort of thing. Track day at some exotic location, long weekend somewhere?

What about also looking further ahead to cesils 15th birthday

shimmy 03-01-2015 10:39 AM

my trips are limited this year. i have some racing to do, some test days, a few ski holidays and summer break.........

i am planning on arranging the Portimao/Ascari trip in November but it wont be cheap as a quick trip to Spa/Ring

CraigMillwardCroft 03-01-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 177506)
my trips are limited this year. i have some racing to do, some test days, a few ski holidays and summer break.........

i am planning on arranging the Portimao/Ascari trip in November but it wont be cheap as a quick trip to Spa/Ring

Have you managed a ski trip yet this year, hoping to get one in soon :thumbs:

shimmy 03-01-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigMillwardCroft (Post 177507)
Have you managed a ski trip yet this year, hoping to get one in soon :thumbs:

no...luckily didnt bok early so missed crap snow..

i have booked VErbier in half term, Obersdorf late Feb (lads drive over) and looking at a late drive trip in April to altitude maybe Tirol, Tignes or at least somewhere with snow.

CraigMillwardCroft 03-01-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 177509)

i have booked VErbier in half term, Obersdorf late Feb (lads drive over) and looking at a late drive trip in April to altitude maybe Tirol, Tignes or at least somewhere with snow.

Been to all apart from Obersdorf over the years, we book ours last minute so get great deals, you get about week or two days before you go :thumbs:

CraigMillwardCroft 03-01-2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexk (Post 177503)

Nice idea but it will take a lot to beat the last trip, so well organised with all the places visited. If you went for the 15years them without engines and parts could come too, and hopefully get enough people to do a track day too :thumbs:

Trawler 03-01-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 177506)

What race series?

Mrs planning an Alps trip so Ascari would be out, but any details welcome. You never know my luck

Trawler 03-01-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 177509)

Really lucky managed to ski from the 27th in the Salzburg area. Rained yesterday from about three in the afternoon. More snow forecast starting tomorrow. Heavy snow off piste sucks

shimmy 03-01-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trawler (Post 177517)
Really lucky managed to ski from the 27th in the Salzburg area. Rained yesterday from about three in the afternoon. More snow forecast starting tomorrow. Heavy snow off piste sucks

where would you recommend for 4th April, main requirements is easy kids/beginners slope access and then high level snow for me.

Maybe a decent town spa/pool just incase