CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hi to new members (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395)

t3stman 08-09-2009 01:38 AM

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum... heard about this site from one of the members on m3forum so I thought I signed :D. I'd love to own an CSL but unfortunately I live in the states so no CSL for us :bigcry: I own a '05 AW/IR with couple OEM CSL parts (ie. bootlid and diffusor) :hahaha:.

So far I've done a few cosmetic mods such as OEM CSL bootlid, diffusor, OEM fire extinguisher, EAS titanium upper steering wheel trim, SMG dome, side seat outer trim, and angel eyes.

As for performance: Supersprint stepped headers/cats/x-pipe with OEM exhaust
Other mods in the pipe line: ground control swaybars for front and rear, KW v3 suspension, and VFE S/C stage 2 to give her more ponies under the hood :)

thomas

Andyk 08-09-2009 06:31 AM

Welcome to the forum Thomas...Enjoy...:thumbs:

Mark CSL 08-09-2009 02:35 PM

t3stman
Welcome to the site :thumbs:

Some pix would be nice :whistle:

csl_mba 08-09-2009 02:44 PM

Welcom thomas :)

You Americans really are missing out on a top car :thumbs:

El_Gordo 08-09-2009 04:12 PM

Hello,

I generally Lurk on the forum as I am the Second Driver in Nathan's rather awesome Britcar CSL, so have met a few people on here.

I drive a Boxster day to day :gayfight: although I came close to buying a CSL last year until Nathan decided it was a good idea that we go endurance racing, now I am skint :thumbs:

Manny

_Nathan_ 08-09-2009 04:26 PM

Hello.

You should buy a CSL anyway, and let me use to to compensate me for the fact I now drive round in some slow shitter.

El_Gordo 08-09-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Nathan_ (Post 29941)
Hello.

You should buy a CSL anyway, and let me use to to compensate me for the fact I now drive round in some slow shitter.

Ive seen you drive mate :whistle:

Bealo 08-09-2009 05:15 PM

Hello and welcome Thomas :thumbs:

Bealo 08-09-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Gordo (Post 29940)
Hello,

I generally Lurk on the forum as I am the Second Driver in Nathan's rather awesome Britcar CSL, so have met a few people on here.

I drive a Boxster day to day :gayfight: although I came close to buying a CSL last year until Nathan decided it was a good idea that we go endurance racing, now I am skint :thumbs:

Manny

Hello and welcome Manny, it was good to meet you at Snett and Congrats again on yours and Nathan's Podium place on your first outing. :thumbs:

Not sure i would admit to driving a Boxster but i guess that the Feminine size coming out!!!!

You'll get on well with Glendog and his girlie Pink wheels :gayfight:

GTWayne 16-09-2009 10:43 PM

CU04 NYK - it WILL be mine

Hello to one and all, my name is Wayne and I live on the South Coast. Last Sunday I put a deposit down on a very well known SB CSL, CU04 NYK. It has Intrax 4 x ways, AP's all round, Wiechers bolt in cage, Recaros/Schroth harnesses and plenty of other goodies + all the standard stuff too. It will be several weeks until I collect it yet but I want to spend the winter getting it a little lighter if possible and totally track ready for the Spring.