CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hi to new members (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395)

seeSL 10-04-2011 09:51 PM

Matt,

Yup,thats it, its not far from work so will drop in after to have a look, maybe i need to take stock and return it to its former glory if possible :smokin:

glendog74 10-04-2011 09:54 PM

Welcome to the forum Andy :thumbs:

seeSL 10-04-2011 09:57 PM

Hi Glen.

Matt, steelyork got his CSL from this place look at his posts M8

Andy.

Guys if this is off topic please say :P

Andy

mattCSLnut 10-04-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeSL (Post 88052)
Matt,

Yup,thats it, its not far from work so will drop in after to have a look, maybe i need to take stock and return it to its former glory if possible :smokin:

If I remember correctly it was the interior that was extremely grubby with a worn out/through steering wheel showing foam beneath the Alcantara and mucky seats but since it's near you then why not... I may be mixing this one with another. Let us know if I remembered correctly ;) :hahaha:

seeSL 10-04-2011 10:06 PM

Matt,

Will do, least I can do is give the forum some feedback on it.

If the price is anything to go by it should be in reasonable condition but we will see.

Thanx for the info

Andy

mattCSLnut 10-04-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeSL (Post 88057)
Matt,

Will do, least I can do is give the forum some feedback on it.

If the price is anything to go by it should be in reasonable condition but we will see.

Thanx for the info

Andy

No worries ;) Looking forward to your feedback

cslgirl 11-04-2011 08:23 AM

Welcome Andy :thumbs:

seeSL 11-04-2011 07:26 PM

Hi Simon,

Guys,
Did not get to see the CSL tonight as work dragged on so I called to re-book.
They said car has only been with them a week or so, tyres are all 5 to 6mm Goodyears
FBMWSH and due a oil service in 3K,they say it has xenons which were a uncommon option (are they?)
I forgot to ask for the chassis No but will tomorrow and get it checked.

Can anybody tell me what the minimum brake disc thickness should be front and rear.
Is there anything else I need to look out for.

Andy

Bounce 11-04-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeSL (Post 88127)
Hi Simon,

Guys,
Did not get to see the CSL tonight as work dragged on so I called to re-book.
They said car has only been with them a week or so, tyres are all 5 to 6mm Goodyears
FBMWSH and due a oil service in 3K,they say it has xenons which were a uncommon option (are they?)
I forgot to ask for the chassis No but will tomorrow and get it checked.

Can anybody tell me what the minimum brake disc thickness should be front and rear.
Is there anything else I need to look out for.

Andy

Xenons are very common on the CSL:smokin:,i think this is a different Csl than the one Matt is thinking of , as the other one had no A/C,it also says they have sold 5 recently.Have a look at the buying guide for things to look out for.;)

outnumbered 11-04-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeSL (Post 88127)

If it's really YC04 ZON as is shown in the pictures, then they've had it advertised for longer than a week - it's been up for a month at least, maybe longer.