CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Chandlers BMW, Portslade (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13998)

Yanto 08-04-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 200292)
Brave man :supz:

With hindsight, I'd call it fcukin stupid mate :hahaha:

It was very tense....

shimmy 08-04-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanto (Post 200293)
With hindsight, I'd call it fcukin stupid mate :hahaha:

It was very tense....

Iirc i did express my concerns a few weeks ago:hahaha:

Monkey 09-04-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanto (Post 200290)
Shout out for James for turning around the running in service quickly today on M2. Had a very grumpy Mrs Yanto in tow after picking up from Gatwick after an overnight flight from U.S with no sleep:hahaha:

Thx mate :beer:

My pleasure😆

Matt21 20-05-2017 11:41 PM

Just taken both CSLs in to James for some work. The first was to be prepped for sale, and the second for a service and some warranty work which eventually ended up being head gasket, cams, diff and a few other bits...thank goodness for the BMW warranty, which covered about £9000 of spend!

I have nothing but praise for the service and communication from James. His knowledge and passion are clear, which makes a difference when you leave two cars with a dealer for 6 weeks. He kept me up to speed almost on a daily basis, and tried to keep my costs down where possible.

Although I live a 300 mile round trip away I will definitely continue to use these guys.

James, thanks again, keep up the great work!

Yanto 21-05-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt21 (Post 200718)
Just taken both CSLs in to James for some work. The first was to be prepped for sale, and the second for a service and some warranty work which eventually ended up being head gasket, cams, diff and a few other bits...thank goodness for the BMW warranty, which covered about £9000 of spend!

I have nothing but praise for the service and communication from James. His knowledge and passion are clear, which makes a difference when you leave two cars with a dealer for 6 weeks. He kept me up to speed almost on a daily basis, and tried to keep my costs down where possible.

Although I live a 300 mile round trip away I will definitely continue to use these guys.

James, thanks again, keep up the great work!

:thumbs:

Good to hear....building a strong rep now James...and well deserved.

(Make sure you show this thread to the DP around salary review time ;) )

Pip1968 27-05-2017 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanto (Post 200720)
:thumbs:

Good to hear....building a strong rep now James...and well deserved.

(Make sure you show this thread to the DP around salary review time ;) )

Yanto, you should get your quill and parchment out and drop his DP a line. That is what I did. All sent by carrier pigeon and even got a reply back (with corrections and spellings marked :hahaha:).

Pip

scoobs998 30-05-2017 09:50 PM

I have just collected my car from James @ Chandlers also. (Seen yours Matt when dropping mine off) Originally in for service but had a cylinder leakage test carried out & ended up with head gasket & cam replacement!
From my first contact with James and booking the car in right up to a courtesy follow up email after collection I couldn't of been kept informed any better, with both pictures, costings & timescales etc.
My overall experience was an absolute pleasure & as Matt said James knowledge & passion are clear from the outset which makes you feel at ease & he understands what our cars mean to us.
I also had a 300 mile round journey but it was well worth it.
Thanks again James :beer:

HFLagos 13-08-2017 01:38 PM

My car was also with James a little while back, had a niggling noise too that needed looking at, as you'd expect James was extremely thorough and communication great. :beer:

Malcolm D 14-08-2017 08:18 PM

Yep, me too, I'd like to offer my thanks to James, he's been brilliant whilst my car was at Chandlers having service and other work done. Kept me up to date with everything that was going on. Seems to go the extra mile as normal! Thanks James.

Heisenburg 09-09-2017 07:59 PM

Big fan of James here too.

Had the CSL in at Chandlers recently to get the gearbox replaced. Also had the boot floor replaced and strengthened as it was showing some early signs of cracking. This is a 2hr trip for me and was my second time back.

James was fantastic as usual, sorting out all the warranty related items, the loan car (new 320d - loved it), and keeping me informed throughout. When I went to collect, he organised a detailed inspection for me while the car was still up on the ramp, and gave me a USB full of photos. Definitely went above and beyond.

Many thanks again James :thumbs: