CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Very reluctantly advertised SB (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14099)

petery 04-05-2016 09:36 AM

Very reluctantly advertised SB

My company will need some extra investment in the near future so i'm advertising my CSL.
I'm only going to advertise on here for the time being and it will only sell at what i feel is the right price.

spec and details below, message me through here to start with.

BW E46 M3 CSL

Sapphire Black
82500 miles
Full BMW service history

Just had new SMG pump, Actuator and compression springs replaced

Front bumper respray done in May with new genuine BMW carbon splitters, spare splitters will be supplied also

AP brake upgrade, Red Calipers, all round, original brakes will also come with the car

Michelin Pilot Super sports all round with lots of life left.

Factory Air con

Original Business Stereo and Pioneer IPOD/Bluetooth head unit with the car

Only 1 previous owner

This is a very well looked after car that has had all work done when needed. I have owned it for 5 years. I have bills for more than £9000 for maintenance since I have owned it.

It is very good condition but it does have the odd stone chip on the bonnet and in front on the rear wheels but nothing bad and the wheels could do with a refurb

I have had rear sub-frame checked for cracking by BMW and it is showing no signs of failure.

Still on original windscreen with all warning stickers intact.

It is due a service and MOT which I will get done for the buyer at my local BMW dealer, it has only done about 4k miles since the last service but on 2 yearly intervals its now due.

Car is stored inside under fitted cover which will go with the car

Selling as I just don’t use the car enough

Motorstars 04-05-2016 12:43 PM

Good luck with the sale, seems like a great spec.

Bounce 04-05-2016 01:00 PM

Good luck with the sale mate ;)

cslsuperfan 04-05-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petery (Post 194951)
My company will need some extra investment in the near future so i'm advertising my CSL.
I'm only going to advertise on here for the time being and it will only sell at what i feel is the right price.

BW E46 M3 CSL

Sapphire Black
82500 miles
Full BMW service history

Front bumper respray done in May with new genuine BMW carbon splitters, spare splitters will be supplied also

AP brake upgrade, Red Calipers, all round, original brakes will also come with the car

Factory Air con

Only 1 previous owner

This is a very well looked after car that has had all work done when needed. I have owned it for 5 years. I have bills for more than £9000 for maintenance since I have owned it.

It is very good condition but it does have the odd stone chip on the bonnet and in front on the rear wheels but nothing bad and the wheels could do with a refurb

I have had rear sub-frame checked for cracking by BMW and it is showing no signs of failure.

It is due a service and MOT which I will get done for the buyer at my local BMW dealer, it has only done about 4k miles since the last service but on 2 yearly intervals its now due.

£49995

Peter

Good luck with the sale

Seems to be a surge of csl's on the go at the mo'.

Stumpy 06-05-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petery (Post 194951)

BW E46 M3 CSL

Sapphire Black
82500 miles
Full BMW service history

Factory Air con

Only 1 previous owner

£49995

Would be interested in the APs if you wanna sell 'em separately? It wouldn't de-value the car either.

:beer: