CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How is everyone? (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14542)

shane@mbtech 22-02-2017 09:57 AM

How is everyone?

Its been a while, how is everyone doing?

I see more are taking plunge into racing, :beer:

DazBlackCSL 22-02-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shane@mbtech (Post 199669)
Its been a while, how is everyone doing?

I see more are taking plunge into racing, :beer:

Morning old bean!

How the hell are you, long time no speak, hope all is well with you and the family and the business is doing great too.

Good to see you back too ;)

rstoughy 22-02-2017 03:05 PM

Hows it going mate?

Hope you are well and this return is the start of something ///M related again ;)

Think we need another CSLR Oulton event. It's been too long :beer:

sailorbaz 22-02-2017 04:55 PM

Hey Shane,

Good to see a message from you, I also have been very quiet of late. Work and Life in general taking up too much of my time although I had the CSL out for a blast at the weekend and have fallen back in love with it again,

Any craic with yourself?

Baz

Bounce 22-02-2017 05:06 PM

Who's Shane:blalalala:;)

shimmy 22-02-2017 07:01 PM

Alwight Shane, am coming up to Widnes on 21 March WA8 and was hoping to pop in for a cappuccino :) before my meet :beer:

shane@mbtech 22-02-2017 07:12 PM

Nice to hear from you lot again.

Basically other than work, I have been concentrating on family time. The desire to spend on cars has dwindled slightly, and the desire to move, to be closer to high schools for the kids has increased. I must be maturing in my old age eh.

February last year I got back on a motorbike, I had a prosthetic made to aid safer riding. Only enduro MX bike, green lanes etc.

But I never ever thought I could ride a bike again, and to be back on one was the final road to recovery after my accident. Bizarrely, something which I didn't think needed closure on. I always thought I had got over it all, but once back on the bike, the feeling it gave me was indescribable, the elation was overwhelming.

So basically any spare time I do get, I try to get out on my KTM.

I would love to see all you guys soon, and shim make sure you do call in for a coffee, garage is a bit bigger since you last visited. :beer:

s.mac 22-02-2017 08:04 PM

Hi mate, don't talk to me about racing, sick to death of building a piece of French shit £££££££ and getting nowhere....

Glad all good with the family :beer: I don't get over your way like I used to but when I do I will pop in to see you all :thumbs:

Yanto 22-02-2017 08:12 PM

Good to hear from you matey :beer:

Long time !

3wheels3 22-02-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shane@mbtech (Post 199683)
.... and shim make sure you do call in for a coffee...

I don't like cawffee anywayz :whistle: :-D