CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Group Buys ? (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Radium oil catch tank (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11605)

Punish3r 12-05-2017 10:15 PM

I could do with one of these, are you still doing them?

adem.csl 12-05-2017 10:38 PM

I can only get the same discount you can get mate
They will do 15% on orders over 5 for me but they don't deal with group buys they are quite hard to deal with
It is what it is with them no more no less so all I can do is send you the discount code and you can order one
Don't forget there is import tax and these are only in us
I tried to get a set up via ca Automotives but they were difficult with us so we left it
Email them tell them you want it with universal bracket I think it's code bracket10 as the discount and they will send it out simples

select 13-05-2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adem.csl (Post 200510)
Only a couple hundred it doesn't take long to fill

Just a Couple hundred miles? Really makes me wonder because i heard from numerous people that - as long as - you are still NA these take a long time until it fills with a few drops.

Punish3r 13-05-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adem.csl (Post 200612)
I can only get the same discount you can get mate
They will do 15% on orders over 5 for me but they don't deal with group buys they are quite hard to deal with
It is what it is with them no more no less so all I can do is send you the discount code and you can order one
Don't forget there is import tax and these are only in us
I tried to get a set up via ca Automotives but they were difficult with us so we left it
Email them tell them you want it with universal bracket I think it's code bracket10 as the discount and they will send it out simples

Thanks for the info, the code did not work so asked them if they are still doing a discount, will get one ordered.

Punish3r 13-05-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by select (Post 200615)
Just a Couple hundred miles? Really makes me wonder because i heard from numerous people that - as long as - you are still NA these take a long time until it fills with a few drops.

Looking at NA collection, will be interesting to see how much build-up is collected on my FI setup.

adem.csl 13-05-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punish3r (Post 200619)
Thanks for the info, the code did not work so asked them if they are still doing a discount, will get one ordered.

Oh sorry mate
This is what I did.emailed them asked them if they do a rhd kit
No was the answer but a universal bracket and 10% is whst they offered me
Also they need to put a 90degree elbow instead of a straight one in for you at no extra cost
Hope that hepls

adem.csl 13-05-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by select (Post 200615)

When I say couple hundred I can't exactly tell you what milage it fills up
I'll empty mine and record the milage
I think I've done 2000 miles since I last emptied it
Oh and it was never completely full either
Either way I'd rather the water n oil was there then in my msnifold or mixing with my fuel

adem.csl 13-05-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punish3r (Post 200620)
Looking at NA collection, will be interesting to see how much build-up is collected on my FI setup.

You could always buy a universal catch tank uk based n make your own pipe work that's doable I just liked mine and I got fuel rail and surge tank setup to so I got a lot of kit from them

select 14-05-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adem.csl (Post 200624)
When I say couple hundred I can't exactly tell you what milage it fills up
I'll empty mine and record the milage
I think I've done 2000 miles since I last emptied it
Oh and it was never completely full either

Thank you adem, im very interested in your report.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adem.csl (Post 200624)
Either way I'd rather the water n oil was there then in my msnifold or mixing with my fuel

Yes, it certainly doesn't do any harm. I just was curious to hear first hand if its "worth it".

Punish3r 15-05-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adem.csl (Post 200623)
Oh sorry mate
This is what I did.emailed them asked them if they do a rhd kit
No was the answer but a universal bracket and 10% is whst they offered me
Also they need to put a 90degree elbow instead of a straight one in for you at no extra cost
Hope that hepls

Thanks for the additional info, I got the code from them also if anyone else is ordering.