CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Message Centre (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How long have you owned the CSL ? (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132)

Mark CSL 05-10-2007 11:03 PM

How long have you owned the CSL ?

any 1 on here had it from NEW ? :thumbs:

Optimus_CSL 06-10-2007 08:55 AM

Re: How long have you owned the CSL ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark csl

any 1 on here had it from NEW ? :thumbs:

Sadly not from new, I have had mine for nearly 12 months now and still :smt055 it!!

I believe BMW strugled to shift the last few units and so were selling brand new pre-registered ones for as little as £45k back in 05 - bugger, if only I had known about how good these cars were back then I would have snapped one up!! :thumbs:

cslgirl 06-10-2007 03:36 PM

Had mine since June 04 am the second owner :thumbs:

Mark CSL 06-10-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cslgirl
Had mine since June 04 am the second owner :thumbs:

What made you want the csl ?

cslgirl 07-10-2007 09:51 AM

Saw it first on Top Gear and loved the look of it and the noise. Looked into it more and also loved that there werent too many around. To me, it looks tough and ticked all the right boxes. Its practical but extremely fast - can go on holiday in it (as I have), go shopping with it and also as fast as a ferrari 360 in a straight line and on cups corners as fast as anything.

They were out of my price range when they first came out - saw one in a Maidstone showroom in Coxheath and it took my breath away when I saw it in the flesh.

Waited until the prices came down a bit more and then bought one. I wont be selling the csl and will be keeping it. There is nothing else out there to replace it for me.

The only other car that does it for me is a Lamborghini Murcielago in Lime Green but I would need a lottery win for that!! :hahaha:

Gurbinder 07-10-2007 11:38 AM

We have had ours from new Oct 03.

Mark CSL 07-10-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurbinder

There wont be many that can say that they have had it from new :thumbs:

Mark CSL 07-10-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cslgirl
Saw it first on Top Gear and loved the look of it and the noise. Looked into it more and also loved that there werent too many around. To me, it looks tough and ticked all the right boxes. Its practical but extremely fast - can go on holiday in it (as I have), go shopping with it and also as fast as a ferrari 360 in a straight line and on cups corners as fast as anything.

They were out of my price range when they first came out - saw one in a Maidstone showroom in Coxheath and it took my breath away when I saw it in the flesh.

Waited until the prices came down a bit more and then bought one. I wont be selling the csl and will be keeping it. There is nothing else out there to replace it for me.

The only other car that does it for me is a Lamborghini Murcielago in Lime Green but I would need a lottery win for that!! :hahaha:

So CSLGIRL you are the shy type ( Lamborghini Murcielago in Lime Green ) :hahaha: :hahaha:

Gurbinder 16-10-2007 08:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Ours has only done 7800 miles, had the brake fluid & coolant service done last weekend @ Taplow & was approached by the salesmen that sold us it he said that Chris Rea was interested in buying it to replace his CS. It is not for sale was the answer. :birdman:

Optimus_CSL 16-10-2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ours has only done 7800 miles, had the brake fluid & coolant service done last weekend @ Taplow & was approached by the salesmen that sold us it he said that Chris Rea was interested in buying it to replace his CS. It is not for sale was the answer. :birdman:

Good call Gurbinder, not much kudos these days in the Chris Rea name but I guess your car may have been available for at least one test drive if the prospective buyer was Halle Berry or such like?? :thumbs: