PDA

View Full Version : Another One Bites the Dust

Neil M
28-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Alas it is no more, another SG meets an untimely end, RIP:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-M3-CSL-2003-SILVER-GREY-60K-FSH-BREAKING-/130824859302?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e75c4eea6 :bigcry:

and an SB advertised for sale (arriving soon): http://piersjonescars.yolasite.com/m3-csl.php
See CSL Parts for Sale

Yanto
28-12-2012, 05:23 PM
That first ad is shite - so he wants 35 for a fookin badge ? Reading on iPhone ...

zaharias
28-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Is he a member here?
I send him an email if he could upload some photos..

Chris-CSL
28-12-2012, 07:24 PM
its more of some bait to go over to his website to see th ecomplete list etc.

Equinox
29-12-2012, 10:36 AM
There isnt a huge amount listed on there, what happened to the car and are all parts available ?

If so can you let me know about the wheels?

Neil M
29-12-2012, 11:07 AM
There isnt a huge amount listed on there, what happened to the car and are all parts available ?

If so can you let me know about the wheels?

If anybody wants any parts, I would suggest that you contact Piers Jones direct, either; via ebay or using their site 'Contact Us' facility. :beer:

cslgirl
30-12-2012, 03:11 PM
The guy, Piers tweeted to me about it and I pointed him in this direction but he was having trouble joining.

https://twitter.com/Piersjones

Neil M
30-12-2012, 05:12 PM
The guy, Piers tweeted to me about it and I pointed him in this direction but he was having trouble joining.

https://twitter.com/Piersjones

I told him to join the other day when I originally posted the thread, perhaps he's not pressing hard enough on his pencil :hahaha:

NZ_M3
02-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Wondering if any of you know Pier Jones personally? There's a part that I would like to get from him and would like some photos - I've already emailed him about it, but am not too sure that he would ship internationally.

azrael
03-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Wondering if any of you know Pier Jones personally? There's a part that I would like to get from him and would like some photos - I've already emailed him about it, but am not too sure that he would ship internationally.

Happy to help with shipping Tom

NZ_M3
03-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Happy to help with shipping Tom

Cheers Steve!!

Piers have made initial contact, I am just waiting for some photos of the parts I asked for.

According to him the parts do have slight defects in terms of wear and tear (interior bits at least), but the important carbon items are in good nick.

Will update you fellas on how the dealing goes. Seems good so far.

Neil M
04-01-2013, 09:35 AM

Not a clue who he is Tom, I know as much about him as you. Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire is about 2hrs away from me.

I came across that stupid add on the bay and mailed him "You don't want to do that, you want to do this" and suggested he should sell his parts via the Register.
He mailed back and said he was having trouble joining? Whatever that means. He's been a Lurker for some time apparently and may now have joined these hallowed halls.
As members are always looking for bits and bobs I posted his links, for their benefit, not his:thumbs:

NZ_M3
05-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Not a clue who he is Tom, I know as much about him as you. Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire is about 2hrs away from me.

I came across that stupid add on the bay and mailed him "You don't want to do that, you want to do this" and suggested he should sell his parts via the Register.
He mailed back and said he was having trouble joining? Whatever that means. He's been a Lurker for some time apparently and may now have joined these hallowed halls.
As members are always looking for bits and bobs I posted his links, for their benefit, not his:thumbs:

Thanks for the reply Neil.

I've just received a second correspondence back from Piers and he too stated he's having trouble joining and posting (I've told him about the donate button now and hopefully this sorts it out for him). According to him he isn't too computer savvy - I believe him as he's failed miserably at a attaching photos I requested in his reply email (instead attaching a link to his computer folder). I suspect he probably has someone else do his ebay listings??

Any members on here that live around the corner from him? Or perhaps if I post up his mobile number can grab some pix he has from his phone and email or Whatsapp them to me?

NZ_M3
06-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Okay, Pier has sent me the photos requested - they look legit and as described.

Might give one or two of you a shout if I need a helping hand to grab some of the parts.

Cheers all!!

Hopefully Piers figures out how to join the forum soon.

NZ_M3
08-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Anyone here live near Piers Jones? If you do, can you please PM me. Thank you.

He's located here:

Unit 1
98 Victoria Crescent
Burton-on-Trent
Staffordshire
DE14 2QF

Chris-CSL
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Sorry to say I am down in SE London so a little too far to go. If you do need help shipping across to you do not mind to be the middle man if needed ( As said in my pm)

NZ_M3
08-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Sorry to say I am down in SE London so a little too far to go. If you do need help shipping across to you do not mind to be the middle man if needed ( As said in my pm)

All good Chris, that's most definitely too far to travel.

Neil has been helpful and apparently there's a member on here that lives in the next town (about 8 minutes away), will see if I can get hold of him.

Thank you :beer::beer:

Bones
13-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Hi all! Still working on it but will have a parts list soon for this.

Neil M
14-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Hi Bones - It's taken some time for you to get here, but it looks as though you've eventually made it. Onwards and upwards from here.

Niall B
07-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi Bones ( Piers)

Neil M said to contact you as you may have a CSL bootlid for sale is this correct? if so can you give me a shout as i can find a second hand one anywhere?

Cheers

Niall

glendog74
07-02-2013, 09:05 AM
That first ad is shite - so he wants 35 for a fookin badge ? Reading on iPhone ...

You never used to be this angry Ian... :(