PDA

View Full Version : Whats on offer today then?

Neil M
04-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Yet another SG owner jumps ship:
http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e46-m3-00-06/bmw-3-series-e46-m3-csl-2003/809406
Must have got his insurance renewal :hahaha:

Neil M
12-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Price now reduced to £21,495, be quick I have it reliable authority they're going up next year?

uncle benz
12-10-2012, 02:50 PM
The pics show a lot of the offside but only one shot of the nearside, taken with odd light so no reflection in the paint. That, or it's matt down that side. Door strip looks a bit wobbly too...

Neil M
12-10-2012, 05:15 PM
It's toplad's car:
http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9241

uncle benz
12-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Hope that I haven't upset him, but as a reader of the ad it jumps out at me. Maybe that's putting potential buyers off? Other than that it reads well enough.

Steve B
15-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I tried to view this car before buying mine... I got the feeling via emails to and fro that he may have felt I was a messer so I gave up... Shame really as it looks a nice car and worth it with the APs front and rear.

Steve

toplad
15-10-2012, 09:34 PM
The pics show a lot of the offside but only one shot of the nearside, taken with odd light so no reflection in the paint. That, or it's matt down that side. Door strip looks a bit wobbly too...

Uncle :smt018

Paint on every side is good, nothing wrong with trim either, just couldn't get a decent picture with the sun so low, try to be less suspicious
Steve, didn't think you were a messer, just too busy with work at the time to sort the ad properly, glad you got one sorted anyway, superb cars.

Had a lot of interest since I changed the price, don't really want to sell but I've got a plan and it needs to go :smt009

uncle benz
15-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Uncle :smt018

Paint on every side is good, nothing wrong with trim either, just couldn't get a decent picture with the sun so low, try to be less suspicious
Steve, didn't think you were a messer, just too busy with work at the time to sort the ad properly, glad you got one sorted anyway, superb cars.

Had a lot of interest since I changed the price, don't really want to sell but I've got a plan and it needs to go :smt009

Please don't take it the wrong way. Sometimes a second or third set of eyes over an ad that's not working can spot something you hadn't even considered. I'm sure the car is a beaut, but it just stuck out to me.

Glwts

shane@mbtech
15-10-2012, 09:51 PM
What they offer you trade in

BMW dealers only seemed to want to pay £15k the fuckers

Steve B
15-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Sometimes for me a "cheap" car can put me off, I'd be expecting to see a fully AP equipped car at £24k minimum...

The other issue as I found myself doing this was comparing a 8/9 year old CSL to a 4/5 year old V8 M3.... IMO people who buy CSLs I'd like to think are car enthusiasts and buy them to cherish them and unfortunatly there are less of us loonys than "normal" car owners and they look at our cars and think " I can get a newer car for the same £££"

Good luck anyway and I will say it again your car looks lovely

Steve

thegingerninja
16-10-2012, 10:17 AM
What they offer you trade in

BMW dealers only seemed to want to pay £15k the fuckers

Trader will give about £17K. BMW will just insult you (unless it's mega low mileage, strangely BMW dealers are now showing some interest in the garage queens)