PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum HI

jd jd
25-09-2012, 02:10 PM
You are looking at the most powerful and expertly built Honda Civic Type R FD2 in the Country.
For those who know about these very rare JDM cars I wont bore you with the standard spec although it is great. But in brief they are a JDM only very light weight highly focused drivers car. Only a small number made there way into the Country and were all imported.
My car is a very sought after Championship White model and is individually numbered as build no 69.
Originally ordered through Westgate Honda in Grimsby, my car was a brand new UK dealer supplied private order.

The service history is full and comprehensive, all through Westgate Honda in Grimsby. Last serviced on 24/9/2012 5/40 Fully synthetic oil.
The previous owner then went about purchasing some of the best components around in order to build the UK's best high powered reliable car.
The car was first treated to the Honda Service before having new front and rear brake discs & pads (GENUINE) followed by a full detail.
Next was a trip down to TTS Performance in Silverstone for there Supersport Rotrex Supercharger conversion along with a full engine out complete forged rebuild.
Once complete, the car was then taken to Revolution 247 for the fitment of the very rare and expensive OZ Alleggerita HLT wheels along with Yokohama AD08 Tyres. Filled with nitrogen.
The standard suspension was then changed for top quality Meister R fully adjustable Coilovers which were fitted, fully adusted & corner weighted at the well known and well respected Track Torque Racing (TDI NORTH) outfit in North Yorkshire.

There is a full build project thread on the Civic Type R Owners Club..... Please feel free to look over it. Loads of pics and comments from fellow enthusiasts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndaUTJUEzDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSzFASlxuM
http://www.fd2-owners.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2672
Engine has been run in meticulously & had oil changes every 300 miles using Millers High Grade 10-50 oil. Only done 5,250 miles since build.
I am kind of testing the water here, this is the ultimate FD2 with reciepts totaling close to 10k under the bonnet alone all performed within the last 6 months. all other parts are no older than 7 months and can only be described as perfect.
Reason for sale is I would like to do more drifting.
Full spec below.
Every reciept for all work.
Engine
FD2 JDM Engine
JE Forged low compression pistons
K1 Forged Conrods
Full bottom and top rebuild using new bearings, shells, chain & oil pump assembly
Cosworth head gasket
Rotrex C30 top mounted supercharger kit with TTS radiator & intercooler kit in custom powder coated black
Hondata flash Pro ecu mapped by TTS 399.83whp & 244.38ftlb of torque
Spoon airfilter
Jonster decat pipe
Wheels & Tyres
18 x 8 OZ Alleggerita HLT in Titanium tech with red wheel nuts (Super light and cost £££)
225-40-18 Yokohama Advan AD08 tyres filled with Nitrogen (1200 Miles use)
Suspension & External
Meister R Coilover conversion fitted setup & corner weighed by Track Torque Racing. Camber, rebound, toe & castor fully set for very fast road & track
Seibon carbon front splitter
Seibon Mugen grille
Other
Full Honda service history from supplying UK dealer
Two family owners then previous and finally me (total Honda and sports car nuts)
MOT 12 months
Taxed 6 months
No finance on car.
Any inspection welcome
£19,000ono
07720900319 Jady or e mail @ jd@jbscaffolding.co.uk

shimmy
23-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Hi Jady, how is you CSL hunt going?