PDA

View Full Version : bmw 330ci sport - cheap!

spanner
30-03-2011, 12:37 AM
I;ve only had this a short time but have found something a little more interesting now so it needs to go.

So 330ci sport auto
boston green - very dark - black from more than 20 yards away
cream leather in really nice condition
factory motorola phone! Fairly useless these days!
auto lights & wipers
electric seats

it's very comfy and it's in really great condition.

I was after a nice low miler but got fed up with looking at clocked cars that hadn't been looked after - I changed focus and ended up with this - a really tidy car that's been to the moon and back!

it's done 130k
has full bm history including inspection 1 as it's last service
Nothing wrong with it!

I have changed:
Grearbox oil
wipers
front pads

It's taxed and mot'd for at least 10 months

I want £4k for it

As we are all used to csl's - quite frankly, this is boring! as a means of getting around, it is presentable, comfy and more interesting than a ford mondeo.

Cheers

Dan
30-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Pop some pics up please mate, I hate using my CSL for these stupid short trips to the Gym and around town!

Cheers

glendog74
30-03-2011, 10:30 AM
I hate using my CSL for these stupid short trips to the Gym and around town!

:gayfight: ;)

shimmy
30-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Pop some pics up please mate, I hate using my CSL for these stupid short trips to the Gym and around town!

Cheers

Soundsike a perfect 'cruising' machine

(sorry Dan, just had to)

Dan
31-03-2011, 09:31 AM
:hahaha: Fookers! ;)

The Oil level indicator has gone again at the moment with these short trips :bigcry:

mattCSLnut
31-03-2011, 10:21 AM
:hahaha: Fookers! ;)

The Oil level indicator has gone again at the moment with these short trips :bigcry:

Time to get yourself a CSL support vehicle Dan :thumbs:

Dan
31-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Time to get yourself a CSL support vehicle Dan :thumbs:

Yeah it is, but it couldn't have come at a worse time, Boiler packed up in the flat yesterday so that's 2K down the drain today and I've got another 1K to pay for damp proof work at the same place! :bigcry: :banghead:

spanner
31-03-2011, 08:33 PM

Cheers

Hmm - I'm a total numbty when it comes to stuff like this! I have pics on my iphone! and can transfer these to my computer but I've no idea how to post up here!!

I can e-mai lfrom my phone to you? I will check your profile now actually for an e-mail address.

spanner
31-03-2011, 08:35 PM
ok - can't see an e-mail add - send me a message to spannerphone at gmail dot com

I will reply with a pic or two.

Cheers

mattCSLnut
31-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Yeah it is, but it couldn't have come at a worse time, Boiler packed up in the flat yesterday so that's 2K down the drain today and I've got another 1K to pay for damp proof work at the same place! :bigcry: :banghead:

D'oh :banghead: that's untimely Dan but needs must ;)

spanner
05-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Car now £3.5k - needs to go!

Cheers

spanner
05-04-2011, 06:38 PM
http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2679837.htm

pics on link - cheers