PDA

View Full Version : M3 csl

DazBlackCSL
08-06-2010, 05:49 PM
This is the famous Converged Voice SOLUTIONS original car :hahaha:

Seriously tho my mate SG is for Sale due to his own business needing some injection of cash quickly, really straight car, hardly any track one or two days, and two/ three ring trips in 3 years ( due to him working too bloody much )

Will vouch for this car 100% and a steal at the price he has put it back up for sale at ..

M3 CSL-sliver grey 53 reg
This vehicle has full BMW dealer service history including 1200 mile running in service, and is offered with the following specification:
* 75,000 miles
* Private plate NOT included
* AC climate
* Rain sensors
* BMW fitted iPod connection
* BMW business CD player
* Rear parking sensors
* Xenons
* Tyres-Goodyear Eagle F1 (Good condition)
* Clutch replaced at 63k
* Inspection 1 carried out at 73k

£20995.00

some pics on here somewhere - D3 CVS no plate ..

DazBlackCSL
08-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Car on Pistonheads for pics !

And - MOT’ till march 2011
Taxed till August 2010

DazBlackCSL
08-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Found one !

Bealo
08-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Bloody hell Daz when i saw the thread i thought you were selling your's lol..

Looks a clean example.. good buy for someone :thumbs:

mole
08-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Looks tidy...

And lets be honest everybody.... this car is LEGENDARY for starting the epic SOLUTIONS chat :hahaha::thumbs:

Bounce
08-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Looks tidy...

And lets be honest everybody.... this car is LEGENDARY for starting the epic SOLUTIONS chat :hahaha::thumbs:Should be worth a fortune then.:thumbs::thumbs:

mattCSLnut
08-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Looks tidy...

And lets be honest everybody.... this car is LEGENDARY for starting the epic SOLUTIONS chat :hahaha::thumbs:

Indeed... it's the Genuine, one off SOLUTIONS CSL :thumbs:
All that for a snip under £21K :beer: Great Value CSL solutions.

Dan
08-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Looks tidy...

Can someone explain as I don't go for the whole 'solutions' thing!? :whistle:

Yanto
08-06-2010, 08:35 PM

Looks a clean example.. good buy for someone :thumbs:

+1

Crazy Solutions !

mattCSLnut
08-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Over to Daz for "solutions" explanation solutions :whistle:

TMAQ
08-06-2010, 08:56 PM
original solutions csl. seen this car in the metal, it's a tidy one :thumbs:

Dan
08-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Car on Pistonheads for pics !

And - MOT’ till march 2011
Taxed till August 2010

Linky? ;) Can't find it! :bigcry:

csl_mba
08-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Tempted.... oh so very tempted :whistle:

If it were black ;)

mattCSLnut
08-06-2010, 09:20 PM

If it were black ;)

At only £21 000 U could buy it and get it wrapped any shade of Black U like :whistle: That's one cheep CSL

DuncanR
08-06-2010, 10:10 PM

We couldnt be so lucky Bealo !! :hahaha:;)

Bounce
08-06-2010, 10:20 PM
We couldnt be so lucky Bealo !! :hahaha:;):hahaha::hahaha:

glendog74
09-06-2010, 12:25 AM

That's because you kept a low profile solution at the Ring and didn't join our dinner solutions at the Tiergarten :hahaha:

If it were black ;)

Stop being gay and just buy another CSL.

csl_mba
09-06-2010, 08:27 AM
That's because you kept a low profile solution at the Ring and didn't join our dinner solutions at the Tiergarten :hahaha:

Stop being gay and just buy another CSL.

I like your advice Rob :hahaha:, good point about the wrapping too ;)

waiting on some pennies then i'll be in a better position to buy but i doubt it will be around for long.

Daz do you have any recent photos of the car?

Dan
09-06-2010, 08:33 AM

Yeah that was the peeps I went with mate, not ones for getting involved I don't think :whistle: I did eat in TG on Sat night but earlier in the evening, next time my friend! :thumbs:

DazBlackCSL
09-06-2010, 09:39 AM
We couldnt be so lucky Bealo !! :hahaha:;)
:blalalala:

Love you toooooooo :smt055

DazBlackCSL
09-06-2010, 09:43 AM
I like your advice Rob :hahaha:, good point about the wrapping too ;)

waiting on some pennies then i'll be in a better position to buy but i doubt it will be around for long.

Daz do you have any recent photos of the car?

Will dig some out hang on... Dazza's email address for info tho

Darren.Ross@cvs-uk.com
:thumbs:

DazBlackCSL
09-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Some recent photo solutions ;)

DazBlackCSL
09-06-2010, 10:24 AM
and some more ;) Top one in the snow was a couple of years ago when we first got them, note original plates on mine and dazza's ..

Second pic has Alcons on but he has now sold those on, so it is sitting on standard brakes

portlandgrey
17-06-2010, 08:49 PM
And sold!

To me!

Thanks for posting the thread Dazz, Darren seems like a great guy.

I had really planned to sell my M3 first, but sometimes an opportunity is too good to pass up.

Collection next wednesday:beer:

shane@mbtech
17-06-2010, 09:11 PM
And sold!

To me!

I had really planned to sell my M3 first, but sometimes an opportunity is too good to pass up.

Congrats mate, perfect step up.:beer:

Dan
17-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Congrats mate, perfect step up.:beer:
I couldn't agree more having done the same thing Xmas just gone, never looked back, once!!! :supz: :supz: :smokin:

alexk
17-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Congrats, enjoy your new car !

:beer:

Bounce
17-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Well done mate.:thumbs::thumbs:

Yanto
17-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Good work fella - one of the finest decision you'll ever make - you even got the right colour first time;)

mattCSLnut
17-06-2010, 11:20 PM
CONGRATS on a perfect colour choice :thumbs: and welcome to the exclusive SG CSL club. I bought mine last October with 68K on the clock (more then I originally wanted) but she was the right choice and has been an excellent car ever since, with well over 70K on the clock now :beer: all she's wanted was one NEW alternator (her third one since she was NEW) that's it. Don't listnen to all these doubters saying higher milage CSL are not as good as the low miles ones. They're all :gayfight: and need to get out more ;) :hahaha:
You're in the very exclusive 70K + club where our CSLs have by now had most parts changed, at least twice already :hahaha: :thumbs:
Enjoy your new ride :beer:

And sold!

To me!

glendog74
17-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Congrats on the purchase - Darren is a top bloke indeed ;)

Here's a pic to whet your appetite - from last May when we were at the Ring :thumbs:

portlandgrey
18-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks chaps, i'm chomping at the bit!

I'm not worried at all about the mileage, as long as the condition is good & its been well looked after, which Darren certainly seems to have done, & its a fair price too i think.

I've not even seen the car in the flesh (i'm in Guernsey), so Sytners are inspecting it tomorrow & completing some warranty work & i fly over & collect on wednesday.

I've had my E46 M3 cab for the last 4 years & it's never missed a beat, the M3's are just great cars & the CSL will be a long term itch scratched.

I've had M3's on & off for the last 15 years, E30 M3, E36 M3 evo ( & a TVR cerbera for a couple of years, along with an Audi RS2), & can't help coming back to them.

Roll on Wednesday, every night between now & then is going to be like Christmas eve as a kid!:beer:

md23
18-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Well done, glad to see you finally got one! You won't regret it. I sold the CSL and bought a 130i, oh, and a Tuscan S!

Mark

SachaR
18-06-2010, 08:07 AM
I've had M3's on & off for the last 15 years, E30 M3, E36 M3 evo ( & a TVR cerbera for a couple of years, along with an Audi RS2), & can't help coming back to them.

Was your TVR that Beautiful Dark blue one? If yes I remeber it from a thread on PH.

portlandgrey
21-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Was your TVR that Beautiful Dark blue one? If yes I remeber it from a thread on PH.

If this is the one that you remember, then yes, that was mine for a couple of years. Great car.

Mark, how are you finding the TVR?

Only one more day to go!:supz:

SachaR
21-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Thats the one...... would love to have a TVR again, but living in Italy means near impossible between difficulties registering it and then not being able to service it. These were the main reasons I sold the TVR T350 and bought the CSL which I dont regret.

Bealo
21-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Congrats mate :thumbs:

Hope you have a great drive home...

md23
21-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Mark, how are you finding the TVR?

Hiya, it's a bit different to the CSL anyway... Brutally quick but just feels so fragile compared to the M3. More of an occasion to drive although that's maybe because I'm not driving every day? Neighbours are threatening me with an ASBO with the noise it makes though! :hahaha:

Enjoy the CSL when you get it!

m

portlandgrey
21-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Thats the one...... would love to have a TVR again, but living in Italy means near impossible between difficulties registering it and then not being able to service it. These were the main reasons I sold the TVR T350 and bought the CSL which I dont regret.

I know what you mean, mine had a top end rebuild, folled by a snapped crank & full engine rebuild & had to shipped back to the factory.

Normal servicing was done at Peninsula in Devon & the car had to be shipped across the channel every time.

Great car, but just not practical living so far away.

I'm less than 5 minutes from the BMW dealer over here & thay have looked after all of the M3's i've had without issue (well, nothing major).

portlandgrey
21-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Hiya, it's a bit different to the CSL anyway... Brutally quick but just feels so fragile compared to the M3. More of an occasion to drive although that's maybe because I'm not driving every day? Neighbours are threatening me with an ASBO with the noise it makes though! :hahaha:

Enjoy the CSL when you get it!

m

Get it over to France, great roads & the locals just stand open mouthed.

I remember coming out of a resteraunt in a small village nr Le Mans a few years ago & there was a local bikers bar opposite with half a dozen likley lads mooching about outside.

As we got to the car, they all wondered over & i thought shit, here we go, but they were all smiles & all over the car & insisted on sitting in it & me revving the engine. Then i took them for a spin up the road, one by one, a great night.

If you haven't already done it, get it decatted & sports pipes fitted, epic noise! (& take the neighbours & their kids out in it, normally keeps 'em happy).

portlandgrey
24-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Well the deed is done!
Got a flight into the uk yesterday morning, a couple of hundred lesuirely miles & ferry back to Guernsey today.

It was great to meet Darren & Dazz (& the lovely Claire!), the car was exactly as described, great condition given the mileage.

Thanks to Dazz for posting the thread in the first place, & to Darren for making the purchase painless.
Look forward to meeting/chatting again chaps:beer:

Buying the CSL has not been totally problem free though, when i pulled onto my drive this morning i remembered i still have this:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1686131.htm

If anyone is after a nice M3 cab, please point 'em in this direction, before my wife claims it as hers!

Right, i'm off for a spin (again!)

shimmy
24-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Well done

Bealo
25-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Congrats and enjoy...:thumbs:

md23
25-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Well done! Enjoy :thumbs:

Bounce
25-06-2010, 08:19 PM