PDA

View Full Version : Red Z4MC at Murketts today

shimmy
22-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Andy P at Murketts said this belonged to a CSLReg member!

Is it your's, I must admit it looks superb in red.

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Andy P at Murketts said this belonged to a CSLReg member!

Is it your's, I must admit it looks superb in red.

That's my mates car. He's not on here but obviously I am so they probably think it's my other car :hahaha: I recommended Murketts to him as he has a few warranty issues and his local BM dealer in South East London is less then useless :banghead:. Imola Red does look great on the Z4M :thumbs:

DuncanR
22-02-2010, 01:13 PM
That's my mates car. He's not on here but obviously I am so they probably think it's my other car :hahaha: I recommended Murketts to him as he has a few warranty issues and his local BM dealer in South East London is less then useless :banghead:. Imola Red does look great on the Z4M :thumbs:

I see you arrived home safe Matt, thanks for the sandwich, and I feel its only fair that you put the £1 parking ticket through your expenses as I forgot to lift it out of your car before I left !!:banghead:

shimmy
22-02-2010, 01:19 PM
i fancied trying to get to BEdford Autodrome after Kimbolton this morning for a bacon butty (especially if Matt was paying as he's a little tight apparently) even if it was called off but the roads in the country (my bloody sat nav kept taking me on the most treacherous routes) were shocking

As soon as i left my Kimbolton appointment i came across a Passat that had ran off at a corner (tried to break in the snow) and beached itself on a village welcome island and sign - looked a real mess so HOME FOR ME:thumbs:

DuncanR
22-02-2010, 01:25 PM
as he's a little tight apparently:thumbs:

Nothing the old Vaseline wouldnt sort mate !!
Good call on going home mate, roads were indeed crap for CSL work, and most other cars it would seem !

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 01:27 PM
I see you arrived home safe Matt, thanks for the sandwich, and I feel its only fair that you put the £1 parking ticket through your expenses as I forgot to lift it out of your car before I left !!:banghead:
Yeah... swung through Murketts on the way home to get a repair estimate for the rear bumper, some Muppet decider to relocate and distort :banghead:, on the A14 while I was stationary in traffic, on the way to Bedford TD. I saw Shimmy's toy while I was there. Looks like we might be sharing Murketts body shop space Shim ? :whistle:

anissut
22-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Nice E30 Sport Evo in the original picture. :drool:

shimmy
22-02-2010, 01:41 PM
You can even see Murketts reserved a parking space just for me :smokin:

glendog74
22-02-2010, 01:56 PM
You can even see Murketts reserved a parking space just for me :smokin:

I didn't know you were disabled Shim...

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Nice E30 Sport Evo in the original picture. :drool:

Yes it's MINT, I mentioned this car before... One original owner from NEW, fully loaded with every conceivable extra, 80K on the clock and yours for only £35 000 :thumbs:

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 01:58 PM
I didn't know you were disabled Shim...

No m8... that's the space next to it, for mentally challenged :hahaha: ;)

shimmy
22-02-2010, 02:02 PM

had you just pulled out!?:birdman:

anissut
22-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Yes it's MINT, I mentioned this car before... One original owner from NEW, fully loaded with every conceivable extra, 80K on the clock and yours for only £35 000 :thumbs:

The owner's a good friend of mine. :thumbs:

Is it for sale?

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 02:20 PM

NO... but Andy told me all about the "Special" treatment U require :blalalala: ;)

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 02:21 PM
The owner's a good friend of mine. :thumbs:

Is it for sale?
According to Andy @ Murketts, yes, it is " For Sale "

E46CSL
22-02-2010, 02:57 PM
According to Andy @ Murketts, yes, it is " For Sale "

You are sort of right, I'd even sell my grandmother if the price was right:hahaha:. Andy has offered to buy the car off me, a few times.

Thanks for your kind comments, but the car is not for sale. I thought I should post on that on here to clear any mis-understanding, building up hopes etc etc.

:beer:

shimmy
22-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks for your kind comments, but the car is not for sale. I thought I should post on that on here to clear any mis-understanding, building up hopes etc etc.

saw it this morning and AndyP offered me the keys to take it for a spin but the showroom doors had frozen shut, with all that snow!!:thumbs:

(just kidding obviously) :clown:

looked superb there in the showroom!:smt055

E46CSL
22-02-2010, 03:16 PM
saw it this morning and AndyP offered me the keys to take it for a spin but the showroom doors had frozen shut, with all that snow!!:thumbs:

(just kidding obviously) :clown:

The car is so much fun to drive in the snow - your perfect dance partner (my Grace Kelly :smt055).

I have set of proper winter tyres for the car - and with those the car is invincible but not quite as in this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXW02XmBGQw

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 03:27 PM
You are sort of right, I'd even sell my grandmother if the price was right:hahaha:. Andy has offered to buy the car off me, a few times.

OK ;) I understand. THANX for setting the record straight. It's a STUNNING machine :drool: , your m3 Evo Sport. I don't mind admitting I drooled a little, when I saw it for the first time, sitting inside the show room. :supz:

E46CSL
22-02-2010, 03:35 PM
OK ;) I understand. THANX for setting the record straight. It's a STUNNING machine :drool: , your m3 Evo Sport. I don't mind admitting I drooled a little, when I saw it for the first time, sitting inside the show room. :supz:

Cheers. I don't wish to hijack the Z4M thread, but one pic for you.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/3081921647_64ca117f62_b.jpg

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Ohh no... :drool: :drool: :drool: drooling again

Cheers. I don't wish to hijack the Z4M thread, but one pic for you.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/3081921647_64ca117f62_b.jpg

weedavey
22-02-2010, 05:54 PM
ooooh thats lovely.

Dan
22-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Surely it's impossible for a car to be that clean!! Beautiful mate, I love it!

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Surely it's impossible for a car to be that clean!! Beautiful mate, I love it!

It looks better then NEW :drool: How is that possible ?

Dan
22-02-2010, 10:09 PM

It isn't with 80k on the clock!!

This is why I hate driving my cars, bloody stone chips! :bigcry: :banghead:

E46CSL
22-02-2010, 10:28 PM

Wax on, wax off..:hahaha:

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Wax on, wax off..:hahaha:

Fair enough ;) but where are the dreaded stone chips :smt017 that usually show up much more on a black car ? Do you have the front end re-sprayed annually ? :whistle:

E46CSL
22-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Fair enough ;) but where are the dreaded stone chips :smt017 that usually show up much more on a black car ? Do you have the front end re-sprayed annually ? :whistle:

I have a man servant sweeping the street ahead of me :hahaha:

There are some stone chips, I do touch them in and yes I have had the front painted but not annually. Every 5 years more like.

mattCSLnut
22-02-2010, 11:05 PM
I have a man servant sweeping the street ahead of me :hahaha:

Does he work on freelance basis ? :whistle:

E46CSL
22-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Does he work on freelance basis ? :whistle:

actually I am careful when I am on fast roads when most damage occurs.

I keep a far distance from the car in front of me, and normally in another lane whenever possible.

Bounce
22-02-2010, 11:28 PM
I cant drive a hundred yards down the road and i pick up a bloody stone chip.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

shimmy
23-02-2010, 12:00 AM
The only part of the front of my car without stone chips is the towing eye cover!!!!

Why is that then?

Dan
23-02-2010, 08:21 AM
I cant drive a hundred yards down the road and i pick up a bloody stone chip.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

I even got a nasty one on the windscreen at the weekend when some poxy Mk3 Golf changed lanes and flicked one up! :banghead:

The only part of the front of my car without stone chips is the towing eye cover!!!!

Why is that then?

Because it spends most of the time inside the car that's why! :hahaha: ;) :thumbs:

glendog74
23-02-2010, 08:31 AM
I cant drive a hundred yards down the road :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

If that's the case Brett, i think seriously we need to ask whether you should be allowed out on the road at all in such a high performance car as the CSL...! :whistle: :hahaha:

Bounce
23-02-2010, 11:18 PM
If that's the case Brett, i think seriously we need to ask whether you should be allowed out on the road at all in such a high performance car as the CSL...! :whistle: :hahaha:I do wonder that myself sometimes.;)

Bounce
23-02-2010, 11:19 PM

Why is that then?You pinched someones at a track day.:whistle:

Bounce
23-02-2010, 11:40 PM
I have noticed since owning the CSL you learn very quickly not to drive to close to the car in front because of stones chipping the bumper,and when on the motorway,pick a lane with no cars in it:whistle:,athough some twat got me with a sideways shot last week.:bigcry:

DazBlackCSL
28-02-2010, 02:28 AM
I saw a red car today as well :thumbs:

AlexGTT
28-02-2010, 02:31 AM
I saw a red car today as well :thumbs:

Well, this is uncanny.:119: Your not donna believe this but I saw one as well!

DazBlackCSL
28-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Well, this is uncanny.:119: Your not donna believe this but I saw one as well!
:smt023 :partyman: :smt100 :drinkers:

AlexGTT
28-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Feckin' hell Daz, I can't even remember posting this shit!:beer:

DazBlackCSL
28-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Feckin' hell Daz, I can't even remember posting this shit!:beer:

lol :hahaha:

lij85437
29-05-2010, 04:15 AM
If you are trying to buy a gift for somebody it can be hard to determine which Football youth jersey you should pick out. There are many teams to choose between of course, and within each of those teams are lots of different positions and players. In addition, players are constantly switching teams, which complicate matters and makes it harder to feel comfortable spending a lot of money on an NFL jersey. Use this guide to help pick out the perfect NFL jersey for a gift for somebody in your life. Know the Team: The first step of course is to know the favorite team of the person you are buying a gift for. This shouldn't be difficult and hopefully you already know what it is. Consider Players with Long Contracts: Unfortunately, in a league like the NFL with free agency and contracts which can be terminated at anytime, players are often switching teams. That's why to help prevent disaster you should purchase the jersey of a player who is newly signed to a fresh contract and is in their prime. Even Hall of Fame players from a team can be cut or let go. But a player that just signed a new 7 year deal will be around for quite some time. Look into Drafted Prospects: When you buy a jersey for a player that was just selected in the draft, you have both advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that you will be in the first wave of people with that new authentic NFL replica jersey. The disadvantage is that if the player doesn't pan out, then you're stuck with a jersey for a player who was no good. Choices Amongst Positions: On many teams, the running back or a wide receiver will be one of the most popular players. However, these are positions that are most likely to be in flux. Star defensive players switch teams less, as franchises don't want to lose them. The same goes for star offensive linemen. Most of all, a top tier quarterback rarely changes teams in his prime. This makes buying an already established quarterback's jersey a safe bet. Go By Jersey Sales: If you're still unsure of which player you should buy a jersey for, you can look at a list of popular NFL jerseys. You should then see players who are both talented and well liked, meaning they will make for a good representative on that New NFL Football Jerseys you are buying. These are some of the factors you have to consider when purchasing authentic NFL jerseys as gifts for people. You don't want to ruin the surprise of a gift, so do your research using the above methods to find the best choice.