PDA

View Full Version : Black alloys to swap for originals

SIEN
09-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Well finally got bored of the black alloys like I guessed I would! It certainly makes a black car look 'evil' but I'd prefer to go back to original.

To save the $2-300 it would take to refurbish, I wondered whether anyone with a near perfect set of originals would want to try a swap? Will supply pics if required but they don't have a mark on them. (There was obviously a 2-3cm curb on one of the rears before painting though, but can't really be seen, oh and one of the little m stickers has fallen off which I'll replace).

So anyone in the South fancy a change and want to try a set of black CSL alloys (and swap like for like quality) lemme know.

Paul

DazBlackCSL
09-11-2009, 07:06 PM
A mate of mine wanted a black set will ask him later and see if he wants to do the swap ... currently in SG CSL so not as hard looking as on a SB ... :thumbs:

Was supposed to be on the trip this week too ...

glendog74
09-11-2009, 10:33 PM
A mate of mine wanted a black set will ask him later and see if he wants to do the swap ...

Tell Dazza that he can't have black rims as that's just copying my car... :whistle: :hahaha:

SIEN
09-11-2009, 10:46 PM
A mate of mine wanted a black set will ask him later and see if he wants to do the swap ... currently in SG CSL so not as hard looking as on a SB ... :thumbs:

Was supposed to be on the trip this week too ...

Exactly what I think, looks great on a SG but a touch too badboy on a black one... although it definately gets far more looks than I imagine a standard one does, its just a little too much for me.

DazBlackCSL
10-11-2009, 08:00 AM
Tell Dazza that he can't have black rims as that's just copying my car... :whistle: :hahaha:

lol !! Left him a msg big girl ... :hahaha:

SIEN
16-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Back from the dead.. if anyone is still interested...

Daz, did you friend reply?

mattCSLnut
16-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Back from the dead.. if anyone is still interested...

Daz, did you friend reply?

Speak to Shimmy. I'm certain he has a spare set :whistle: or ten

TMAQ
16-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Tempted, can you send me some pics mate? Should’ve had a look when I saw your car at the PH’s meet.

My wheels are in good condition bar one, which i clipped on a kerb leaving a 12 cm mark/kerbing on the edge. As far as i know only one has been refurbed in its life, that same one :banghead:

A couple of the wheels have small bubbling on the inside of the rim, apart form that in good nick. Will have them off this or next weekend for a clean, will take some pics if you don’t get a swap prior to that
Tino:beer:

SIEN
16-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Tempted, can you send me some pics mate? Should’ve had a look when I saw your car at the PH’s meet.

My wheels are in good condition bar one, which i clipped on a kerb leaving a 12 cm mark/kerbing on the edge. As far as i know only one has been refurbed in its life, that same one :banghead:

A couple of the wheels have small bubbling on the inside of the rim, apart form that in good nick. Will have them off this or next weekend for a clean, will take some pics if you don’t get a swap prior to that
I'll take a pic when I've given them a good clean Tino!

mole
17-11-2009, 09:21 AM

I'll take a pic when I've given them a good clean Tino!

Will you two just get it on :gayfight::hahaha:

TMAQ
17-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Will you two just get it on :gayfight::hahaha:

...you would like that wounldn't you :finger:.

i reckon you want them ;)