PDA

View Full Version : Genuine CSL wheels and tyres for sale

Ade
04-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Genuine CSL Wheels with Mounted Cups

I have an extra set of genuine CSL wheels currently mounted with Cups for sale. These were going to be sold with my car, but I may as well offer them up separately if anyone is interested.

They are in great condition, original and unrefurbed, with no kerbing on any of the rims. They have some minor marks on the inside of some of the spokes, but are difficult to detect. Because of this, I would grade them 9/10.

Cups mounted are part worn, with about 1-3mm remaining - so certainly good enough for a trackday or two.

These are not replicas, and are genuine BMW CSL wheels. £sold.

Pirelli P-Zero Nero Tyres (x4)

I also have a full set of Pirelli P-Zero Neros which have absolutely loads of tread left. These are perfect for the winter season. £sold

Michelin MPSC Cups - front pair only, brand new

Finally, there are a pair of brand new CSL Cups (full fat variety) in 235/35-19 for the front. £sold

Or if someone wants everything above, I'll cut a deal of £sold for the lot. (£150 saving if buying separately)

If shipping, it is at cost to the buyer. Collection from M4 J2, West London / Ealing.

No photos at the moment because I'm in the office.

M5 Powered
04-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi Ade,

hmm... tempted by the wheels. Where abouts are you? Any pictures?

Also, is there any chance you will be returning the car to a more standard setup to help the sale?

If so, I would be interested in the Alcon's. Am very impressed with the CSL, just NOT the breaks!

Best

Jonathan

Ade
04-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi Ade,

hmm... tempted by the wheels. Where abouts are you? Any pictures?

Also, is there any chance you will be returning the car to a more standard setup to help the sale?

If so, I would be interested in the Alcon's. Am very impressed with the CSL, just NOT the breaks!

Best

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I'm in West London/M4 J2. At this point, I'm so tight on time that it's unlikely I'll be able to take time off to have the Alcons removed/originals refitted. I also think the Alcons are a nice USP of my CSL for sale, given the OEM brakes are so weak.

Or you could buy my Alcons for the asking, and I'll chuck in a free CSL with the wheels and tyres! :clown:

:thumbs:

Ade
04-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Erm, all PMs replied to. :thumbs:

phat///M3
04-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Please let me know if the wheels are still available as if they are I will take them.

glendog74
04-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi Ade - just spotted this!

I'd love to take the front Cup tyres off your hands - that's if Shimmy hasn't got there first?! :whistle:

shimmy
04-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Ade - just spotted this!

I'd love to take the front Cup tyres off your hands - that's if Shimmy hasn't got there first?! :whistle:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

glendog74
04-11-2009, 08:54 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ade
05-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Whoa, a lot of interest in everything above! Sorry I was out tonight at the Arsenal game and came back to about another dozen PMs!

I need to sell everything, so I am giving preference accordingly.

Hopefully I have responded to everyone, and many thanks for everyones interest :beer:

Ade
05-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Everything sold! Thanks guys, and I'm sorry to have not been able to sell them to everyone!

shimmy
08-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Everything sold! Thanks guys, and I'm sorry to have not been able to sell them to everyone!

cheers Ade

just one problem, cant shut my garage now! :thumbs:

Ade
08-11-2009, 11:27 PM
cheers Ade

just one problem, cant shut my garage now! :thumbs:

:hahaha:

"Shimmy's Wheels Direct"

:beer: