PDA

View Full Version : Brands Hatch Race Golf Mk2 Championship

thegingerninja
27-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Finally won the last race of the season after plenty of podiums. The footage is taken from another car that finished 3rd (I was in the red car) - if you enjoy some close tin top racing - this is the series to watch. Unfortunately the race ended early due to a fairly hefty shunt, but the driver was fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsn_9mWFfTU Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h33gAMl0q0 Part 2

Curly
28-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Nice vid simon very tidy driving:thumbs:

AlexGTT
28-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Good stuff Ginge.:thumbs:

TANKSLAPPER
28-10-2009, 01:47 PM
It's a shame you can't beat me in your CSL

lol

thegingerninja
28-10-2009, 06:49 PM
It's a shame you can't beat me in your CSL

lol

Fighting talk heh?

I'm just waiting for Fuchsy to come along and tell where I was going wrong:hahaha:

mattCSLnut
28-10-2009, 09:26 PM
WHO ??? is this FUSCHY guy ??? Sounds like a hmmmm... :whistle:

Fighting talk heh?

I'm just waiting for Fuchsy to come along and tell where I was going wrong:hahaha:

El_Gordo
30-10-2009, 01:59 PM
One of thos Golfs is my old track car, sold to Carvell about 3 years ago :thumbs:

I really wanted to do the series this year until Nathan convinced me that it would be more fun to race his CSL.

AlexGTT
30-10-2009, 06:51 PM
WHO ??? is this FUSCHY guy ??? Sounds like a hmmmm... :whistle:

He's a legend in the World of brakes.:hahaha:

Really, you don't want to know. There isn't time or space left on the whole www. to get into it again.

mattCSLnut
30-10-2009, 09:11 PM
He's a legend in the World of brakes.:hahaha:

Really, you don't want to know. There isn't time or space left on the whole www. to get into it again.

Ahhhh... I see :whistle: Message received Loud & Clear :hahaha: THANK U PLEEEZZ

thegingerninja
02-11-2009, 06:44 PM
One of thos Golfs is my old track car, sold to Carvell about 3 years ago :thumbs:

I really wanted to do the series this year until Nathan convinced me that it would be more fun to race his CSL.

That was the car I overtook to take the win. If you're after close racing it is a great series to be in - if you're after expensive racing with fast lap times - then its the CSL Cup.
I did consider the CSL Cup with a standard manual M3, but I just couldn't justify the costs, and I wanted to be in a well supported series with some good close racing. At Brands the first 7 cars on the grid were only covered by 0.46 secs.
If the CSL Cup had full grids and some close racing, I might consider it one day, but it's a bit pricey for me at the moment.