PDA

View Full Version : AP 6 pots front kit, K-sport 6 pots rear kit.

shane@mbtech
07-10-2009, 08:40 PM
I have for sale........

AP 6 POT RED FRONT CALIPERS 5555 MODEL, IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER WITH GREAT AP DISCS AND PADS.

K-SPORT 6 POT GREY REAR CALIPERS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, SLIGHT DISCOLOURATION, IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER WITH GREAT DISCS AND NEAR NEW PADS.

I'm wanting standard csl brake setup in part ex with these great stoppers.

£1500 with your brakes in part ex:thumbs:

glendog74
07-10-2009, 09:38 PM
I have a set of rear CSL OEM calipers from my car if your interested Shane?

DNM
08-10-2009, 09:04 AM
How old are these items and approx. how much track use have they had? Tks, David.

shane@mbtech
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
How old are these items and approx. how much track use have they had? Tks, David.

The fronts are 18 months with no track use whatsoever,

The rears are 18 months with 3 trackdays on them.

DNM
08-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Hmm, assume they were on different cars then?

I'd be interested in the fronts if you were willing to split?

shane@mbtech
08-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Hmm, assume they were on different cars then?

I'd be interested in the fronts if you were willing to split?

Yes they are, but I am running identical set-up on my csl. Only colour matched. I may just keep the rears???

Yes I am willing to split.

How does £1100 sound for the fronts?

DNM
09-10-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm interested in your Miltek too. (How old?) I have a standard back box on my CSL which has only done 5k miles. If we can agree a price for the Miltek and AP's in PX for my standard items, we'd need to figure out how to exchange them as I'd need to have your items fitted in situ with taking mine off. Any ideas?

mattCSLnut
09-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Yes they are, but I am running identical set-up on my csl. Only colour matched. I may just keep the rears???

Yes I am willing to split.

How does £1100 sound for the fronts?
You're striping that CSL of all it's goodies so fast, there 'll be nothing left by the time someone comes over to view it. B-)

shane@mbtech
09-10-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm interested in your Miltek too. (How old?) I have a standard back box on my CSL which has only done 5k miles. If we can agree a price for the Miltek and AP's in PX for my standard items, we'd need to figure out how to exchange them as I'd need to have your items fitted in situ with taking mine off. Any ideas?

Miltek is 18 months old in perfect condition.

I could swap over the bits no problem.

?How much where you thinking??

DNM
09-10-2009, 03:52 PM
£1850 work for you?

shane@mbtech
09-10-2009, 11:56 PM
£1850 work for you?

Is this just the rear milltek backbox you require??

Yes this sounds good, ill fit it all and supply the racing brake fluid for this price, call me tomorrow ill pm you my number.. free labour for it all saving you a few quid as well:thumbs: