PDA

View Full Version : AP's / KW V3's / Dixis Exhaust / CSL Seats

phoenixcsl
30-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi chaps,

I'm new here, but been a regular for a while on other forums (M-Torque, Evo-T etc).

I'm breaking up my E46 M3 and I have the following for sale if anyone is interested, all parts can be collected from West Sussex, or I can arrange a courier at cost, or meet up depending on location.

Pictures etc available on request...

KW Version 3 Coilovers, Mint Condition, come with Turner Motorsport Adjustable Camber Top Mounts, have just fitted brand new drop links to them, come with all documentation (fitting guide and setup instructions) - £1300 collected

AP Racing Big Brake Kit - 6 Pot Front, 4 Pot Rear Calipers (Red with White Lettering), 355mm Slotted Front Discs, Braided Hoses, Nearly New Pagid RS29 Front Pads and Ferodo DS2500 Rear Pads, these use the standard M3 rear disc - SOLD :thumbs:
Dixis Titanium Spirit Exhaust - Cost £3500+ from CA Automotive, see here: http://www.ca-at.co.uk/single_prod-cHJvZF9pZD0yNTg4.html, exhaust is in perfect condition, with one tiny mark to one of the silencer canisters, possibly the rarest exhaust in the UK, sounds wonderful, much more toned / less harsh than a Gruppe M, exhaust is a work of art, £1700 collected

M3 CSL Recaro Front Seats & Runners - Perfect condition, bar a couple of scratches on the seat backs, no marks on the Alcantara seats - SOLD :thumbs:

M3 CSL Recaro Rear Seat - Complete Rear Seat: Seat Base, Seat Backs, 2x Headrests, Alcantara Corner Trims, no marks on the Alcantara, however the black plastic seat backs have some marks on - SOLD :thumbs:

s.mac
30-09-2009, 07:09 PM
its got to be Toby ? if it is best of luck with sale :smt001

Steve :thumbs:

NZ_M3
01-10-2009, 04:51 AM
KW Version 3 Coilovers, Mint Condition, come with Turner Motorsport Adjustable Camber Top Mounts, have just fitted brand new drop links to them, come with all documentation (fitting guide and setup instructions) - £1300 collected

Pictures please to aviemore.tom@xtra.co.nz

Also how many miles on these??

phat///M3
01-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Good luck with the sale Toby, good to see you post here.

phoenixcsl
01-10-2009, 09:09 AM
its got to be Toby ? if it is best of luck with sale :smt001

Steve :thumbs:

Alright Steve,

How's it going?

Yeah it's me fella :blalalala:

phoenixcsl
01-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Pictures please to aviemore.tom@xtra.co.nz (aviemore.tom@xtra.co.nz)

Also how many miles on these??

Hiya,

I can get you some pics, but they are still installed on the car (for now).

Miles wise, the suspension has covered no more than 7000 road miles (no trackdays), it's as it came out of the box, perfect condition.

Will take you some pics on the weekend, as I've got to do some work on the car anyway.

Cheers
Toby

DNM
02-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Hi, I'm new here too. V interested in the AP's. How old are they, how much/type of use have they had and what condition are they in?

Thanks,
David

phoenixcsl
02-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Hiya,

AP's are 6 months old, less than 7,000 road miles use, no trackdays, condition wise they are almost perfect, will be putting some pics up on the weekend.

There are a couple of people interested in them so there is sort of a waiting list of interest ;)

Hi, I'm new here too. V interested in the AP's. How old are they, how much/type of use have they had and what condition are they in?

Thanks,
David

DNM
03-10-2009, 11:40 AM
OK, If as described I'll buy them and pick them up today or tomorrow, have the cash ready. Pls let me know. Tks, David

phoenixcsl
08-10-2009, 10:31 AM
AP's and CSL Seats are now sold :)