PDA

View Full Version : Goodwood track day 9th November - 105dB

terryb
11-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Guys

We are running our annual Goodwood trackday on Monday 9th November.

It is a 105dB day, so limited to 20 cars with only 5 on track at any one time. It will be run in sessions due to the numbers on track.

Cost is £250

If anyone's interested then please drop me a PM. we should have a good mix of cars - GT3's, a Ruf CTR (original), caterhams, exige and some Scoobs and Evo's. Hopefully some CSLs too. Pity - I never drove my CSL at Goodwood.

Cheers

Terry

Andyk
12-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Guys

We are running our annual Goodwood trackday on Monday 9th November.

It is a 105dB day, so limited to 20 cars with only 5 on track at any one time. It will be run in sessions due to the numbers on track.

Cost is £250

If anyone's interested then please drop me a PM. we should have a good mix of cars - GT3's, a Ruf CTR (original), caterhams, exige and some Scoobs and Evo's. Hopefully some CSLs too. Pity - I never drove my CSL at Goodwood.

Cheers

Terry

Goodwood is one of my fav tracks especially for the CSL.....Fast flowing corners...brilliant.

terryb
13-09-2009, 12:16 AM
The good thing is my GT3 silencers have been repacked - so i should easily get on track now :)

Andyk
13-09-2009, 05:54 AM
Is it more expensive to have the higher noise limit. The Maserati Forum has one at Goodwood on 20th Nov that I usually attend for 25 cars with the lower noise limit at £175

shimmy
13-09-2009, 08:32 AM
typically all circuits are more expensive to rent with higher noise limits (due to te fact that there are limited noisey days and the race canrs and louder cars tend to pay the extra or they wont have theri day on track)

terryb
13-09-2009, 10:28 PM
98dB days at GW can run up to 10 cars on track, whereas 105dB days are only 5 cars max. We decided to stop doing 98dB days at Goodwood a long time ago as anything even slightly modified (exhaust, etc) had problems with noise.

So for a 105dB day, we limit to 20 cars, which is 4 sessions every hour, giving you the most time on track. But there are only 20 to share the cost between, so it is more expensive.