PDA

View Full Version : Snetterton on Wednesday 2nd

shimmy
01-09-2009, 12:12 AM
seems like Circuit Days have half of the spaces left this Wednesday at Snetterton for you boys to book to join Bealo and me.

we are off to see if we can beat Nathans 120minute record at snetterton from Britcar so dont expect to see us in the paddock much:thumbs:

any body at a loose end, get over t circuit days and ask Chris for a 'deal', If you tell him Shimmy sent you you might get another 10% off the £159

http://www.circuit-days.co.uk/attendees.php?venue_id=&event_id=224

http://www.dean-thomas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/Snetterton.gif

Bealo
01-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Yes it should be a good day and the weather doesn't seem to bad.

glendog74
02-09-2009, 10:25 PM
How did today go dudes?

Bealo - are you planning to be at the RMA track day at Snett on Fri Sep 25th? It's the Friday before the CSL Cup weekend there. :whistle:

shimmy
02-09-2009, 11:58 PM
no rain:thumbs:

32 cars instead of 60 so very quiet:thumbs:

Bealo faster than me:bigcry:

glendog74
03-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Bealo faster than me:bigcry:

No great shock Shim - Bealo practically lives at Snetterton circuit... Take him to any other track and it would maybe be different?! :hahaha:

shimmy
03-09-2009, 12:43 AM
there was a gaggle of skylines running 500-670 bhp there and within 2 hours most were either on trailers going home or standing with bonnets up. One GTT was quick before he blew an induction hose

we both had a dice with a GT3 which gained probabaly 25 m on the straights but then was reeled in, and Bealo had a dice with a Mini (original) and lost:hahaha:

otherwise we just spent all day hooning around getting a bit as close to the edge as we could

videos to come!

Bealo
03-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Morning all.....

Another good day at Snett, great to see me old Mucker Shimmy and a big thank you to him for saving my day and selling me his spare cup. Without it it would have been game over.

As Shimmy said not many cars there and not many quick one either, all the bloody Skylines sounded fast but in reality there was only about 2-3 quick ones there.

One poor bloke had dragged his Skyline race car down from Preston behind his Audi Q7 pulled it off the trailer looked like he spent an hour on his pre flight checks then went out and spun a bearing on his first or second lap...

The rain held off and once i got my new tyre put on at lunch we started to have a bit of fun on track.

The mini's driver deserved a medal for having big balls because his car was unreal the way he was having to fight it round a corner.

Bealo
03-09-2009, 09:41 AM
How did today go dudes?

Bealo - are you planning to be at the RMA track day at Snett on Fri Sep 25th? It's the Friday before the CSL Cup weekend there. :whistle:

I'm guessing i will be back at work by then, just waiting to hear from the big boss.

Bealo
03-09-2009, 09:43 AM
No great shock Shim - Bealo practically lives at Snetterton circuit... Take him to any other track and it would maybe be different?! :hahaha:

:thumbs: Your most probably right but out of the 3 tracks we've done so far Shimmy was faster at Rockingham than me, i was quicker at Snett and we were about the same at Donny.

glendog74
03-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Another good day at Snett, great to see me old Mucker Shimmy and a big thank you to him for saving my day and selling me his spare cup.

Doesn't Shimmy have the EU Cup tyre mountain in his garage? :hahaha:

I'm guessing i will be back at work by then, just waiting to hear from the big boss.

:banghead:

:thumbs: Your most probably right but out of the 3 tracks we've done so far Shimmy was faster at Rockingham than me, i was quicker at Snett and we were about the same at Donny.

:gayfight:Only pulling your leg ;)

AlexGTT
03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
there was a gaggle of skylines running 500-670 bhp there and within 2 hours most were either on trailers going home or standing with bonnets up. One GTT was quick before he blew an induction hose

we both had a dice with a GT3 which gained probabaly 25 m on the straights but then was reeled in, and Bealo had a dice with a Mini (original) and lost:hahaha:

otherwise we just spent all day hooning around getting a bit as close to the edge as we could

videos to come!

Sounds like a good day. Wish I could have made it. :bigcry:

Sounds like a standard day for the Skyline lot. :whistle: I know quite a lot of the GTR club guys. They hate the fact that every time I join them on trackdays, I only lift the bonnet to check the screen wash. :hahaha:

Shimmy, was that a positive comment for a 5 GTT. :119: You know you want one. :thumbs:

_Nathan_
03-09-2009, 01:53 PM
A Skyline GTT I suspect ;)

Bealo
03-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah he's on about a Skyline GTT unfortunately, i would have been as happy as a pig in shit if the had been a couple of the little French pocket rockets there.... :thumbs:

shimmy
03-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Yes a SkylinE

Bealo told me it was a 2wd GTT otherwise I would have known no different.

Anyway it was kaput by 1pm so 670bhp wasted.

AlexGTT
03-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes a SkylinE

Bealo told me it was a 2wd GTT otherwise I would have known no different.

Anyway it was kaput by 1pm so 670bhp wasted.

:hahaha: Yep, that sounds about right. And to think I was nearly dragged into tuned Skyline ownership some years back. I used to think they were reliable! :whistle: