PDA

View Full Version : Braided brake lines.

jim76
18-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I have for sale a brand new set of Goodridge braided brake hoses for an E46 M3/CSL. Open to sensible offers! I bought these new, but I got a set thrown in when I changed my calipers so these are surplus to requirements.

pete 1975
19-08-2009, 10:58 PM
could do with a set ,also caliper yoks off a csl or z4 m to upgrade standard m3 brakes, let me know how much you want ,local ish perth.

jim76
19-08-2009, 11:24 PM
£40 including postage?? Unless you will be anywhere near Glasgow over the next week? I did have some carriers for the brake calipers somewhere. I assume you mean to shift the calipers out slightly to fit the larger diameter discs?? I'll have a look in the garage at the weekend, see if they are still there.

pete 1975
19-08-2009, 11:34 PM
£40 including postage?? Unless you will be anywhere near Glasgow over the next week? I did have some carriers for the brake calipers somewhere. I assume you mean to shift the calipers out slightly to fit the larger diameter discs?? I'll have a look in the garage at the weekend, see if they are still there.

that is what i mean mate , let me know what you want for the lot ,that would be great ,cheers.

jim76
19-08-2009, 11:38 PM
No probs. I'm offshore just now and get home on Friday, so I'll have a look in the garage for the caliper mounts on Saturday. I know the brake lines are in my kitchen drawer, but there were no caliper mounts lying next to them the last time I looked!! Lol. I'll get back to you.

sailorbaz
20-08-2009, 12:26 AM
I'm offshore just now

I know the brake lines are in my kitchen drawer,

Sounds just like me there! Car parts in Kitchen drawers? Class :thumbs:

jim76
20-08-2009, 10:06 AM
You wouldn't believe it Baz!! My kitchen has had loads of bits and pieces put in drawers, "just till I take it to the garage tomorrow!", but it never happens!! Lol.

Last year I had a barbecue and caught my cousin trying to open a bottle of beer with a "C" spanner for my old KW's, she commented on the "weirdest bottle opener" she'd ever seen!!!!! Lol.

Note to self - "put car parts/tools where they belong!".

:whistle:

jim76
31-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Right, so the brake hoses are still for sale due to someone not getting back in touch :whistle:.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

jim76
01-09-2009, 07:33 AM
brake lines are sold!