PDA

View Full Version : M3 CSL(SB)FBMWSH/BMW Warranty

woolfy
20-07-2009, 09:58 AM
SOLD TO FIRST GENUINE VIEWER!!!!!

Offered for sale is my BMW M3 CSL. This car has had only 1 famous entrepreneurial owner prior to myself purchasing it, that being Sir Anthony Bamford who owns JCB. Sir Anthony has one of the largest private car collections in the world and my CSL belonged to the Bamfords from new. This vehicle has been pampered from day one and is in stunning condition. Listed below is a description of the car and is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge;

Standard Equipment On The M3 CSL As Follows;

Reflex Cloth Laser Amaretta Anthracite
Dynamic Stability Control – DSC
Remote Control Alarm
First Aid Kit & Triangle
On-Board Computer
High Gloss Shadow Line
White Indicator Lenses
Battery Switch
Acoustic Seatbelt Warning

Additional Spec and Info;

De-Limited Top Speed
33k Miles From New
2 Owners from New
Tax Until End December 09
MOT End December 09
BMW warranty Until December 09 (Transferable)
European Breakdown Cover Until December 09 (Transferable)
13700 Miles Until Next Service
Tyres Michelin Pilot Sport with Approx 5 - 6 Mil Of Tread All Round
BMW Business Stereo
BMW CD
Climate Control
Xenon's
BMW Matt Set
19" Alloy Wheels (Unmarked)
Sapphire Black In Colour
Tracker (7 Months On Yearly Subscription and Transferable)
Alarm and Immobilizer

Apart from the car being de-limited from new for Mr. Bamford, I believe it has never seen a track and is a completely standard example. This car has lived in my garage since I have owned it and barely seen any rain and in my opinion is a fantastic and well cared for example of this very rare and special car.
Due to the History and overal condition of the car I am looking for £28,650 OVNO.
Any enquiries please call me on 07979925748 or via PM. This car will also be advertised on Pistonheads.

Additional pictures to follow very soon.:thumbs:and can send more via email also.

Thanks,
James.

thegingerninja
23-07-2009, 01:57 PM
That'll be JCB 11 then?

bryce
23-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Doesnt Mr JCB have his own race track?

SMD
23-07-2009, 10:12 PM

Yes he dose round his lake!:thumbs::smokin:

woolfy
29-07-2009, 05:31 PM
:drool:

woolfy
24-08-2009, 10:46 AM
:thumbs:

The Gorilla
05-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce

Yes, there where he 'rags' all his exotica.

Many an Alpina has been well and truely thrashed around
there, more so when James [Mini JCB] and his entourage
get there mits on the keys.

Regards,

The Gorilla.

woolfy
08-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce

Yes, there where he 'rags' all his exotica.

Many an Alpina has been well and truely thrashed around
there, more so when James [Mini JCB] and his entourage
get there mits on the keys.

Regards,

The Gorilla.

Hi,

some good blokes on here I see:birdman:

Well if you wanted one and had bothered your big old ass coming to look at it, or indeed drive it and listen to it and checked with BMW what the car has had in it's life, you would have realised that the car was pretty much a pristine example.

So anyway Mr Silverback, the car sold to the first viewer, so you can take your 007 type inside knowledge and poke it right up ya.:blalalala:

Have a nice day.

Hazy
09-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Hi,

some good blokes on here I see:birdman:

Well if you wanted one and had bothered your big old ass coming to look at it, or indeed drive it and listen to it and checked with BMW what the car has had in it's life, you would have realised that the car was pretty much a pristine example.

So anyway Mr Silverback, the car sold to the first viewer, so you can take your 007 type inside knowledge and poke it right up ya.:blalalala:

Have a nice day.

LOL the monkey has been owned I see!!!:thumbs:

Beats me why people have to rubbish other folks cars, the best cars as Woolfys is, will always command the highest prices, well done on the sale mate :thumbs:

woolfy
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
LOL the monkey has been owned I see!!!:thumbs:

Beats me why people have to rubbish other folks cars, the best cars as Woolfys is, will always command the highest prices, well done on the sale mate :thumbs:

Thanks Hazy, good luck with yours. Some nice blokes on here as well I see.:supz:

Hazy
11-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks Hazy, good luck with yours. Some nice blokes on here as well I see.:supz:

yes there are mate:thumbs: