PDA

View Full Version : Trips to Spa/Nurburgring July/Aug 09

woolfy
06-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Hi lads,

looking at taking a trip over to Spa and or the Nuburgring in July or August.

Does anyone have any firm dates for a trip because i know some of you have planned trips away but im am not sure without looking through pages and pages of threads if anyone has gone firm on some dates?

Would be my first trip abroad in a car so I was wondering what owners are planning a trip so me and the missus could tag along?

I am based in the Midlands near Burton on Trent.

Thanks in advance lads.

James.

bryce
06-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Hiya James,

There's a trip to the Ring on the 23rd to 26th July that around 10 members are going on. Its sticky'd at the top of this section. :beer:

woolfy
06-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Hiya James,

There's a trip to the Ring on the 23rd to 26th July that around 10 members are going on. Its sticky'd at the top of this section. :beer:

Morning!!:smokin:

Ill have a look into those dates and see if i can get time off from work.

What are your travel plans mate? Where from and how many of you?

cheers.

Mark CSL
06-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi lads,

looking at taking a trip over to Spa and or the Nuburgring in July or August.

Does anyone have any firm dates for a trip because i know some of you have planned trips away but im am not sure without looking through pages and pages of threads if anyone has gone firm on some dates?

Would be my first trip abroad in a car so I was wondering what owners are planning a trip so me and the missus could tag along?

I am based in the Midlands near Burton on Trent.

Thanks in advance lads.

James.

Hi James
read this http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=983&page=13

Dazblackcsl is the man for all the trip info :thumbs:

Us from scotland are going newcastle / amsterdam ferry you are more than welcome to tag along if you need more info just ask

Mark:thumbs:

woolfy
07-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Hi James
read this http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=983&page=13

Dazblackcsl is the man for all the trip info :thumbs:

Us from scotland are going newcastle / amsterdam ferry you are more than welcome to tag along if you need more info just ask

Mark:thumbs:

Thanks Mark... Have sent Daz a Pm. Always wanted to do a trip like this. And I have a Black one as well!!:smt055

Whats the score with the Hotel by the way.... any room at the Inn do you know?

ta.