PDA

View Full Version : Black CSL 39K for sale

dustyjustin
05-03-2009, 11:32 AM
This is my car for sale as i want to get some thing completly different.
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/743293.htm I have seen a couple of cars i am intrested in so if anybody off this site is intrested i will take £23000.00 if anybody wants to have a look or chat about it give me a call on 07778461394 or email justin@darinltd.co.uk

SMD
05-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Has it got air con?

Radders
05-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Has it got air con?

no.

i think it's a good car if you can live without the aircon.

called up about this car myself before xmas as it was local to me but i needed aircon.

good luck with the sale!

dustyjustin
05-03-2009, 01:15 PM
it has no aircon, having used it all last year i can say that it only bothered me a couple of times. Apart from the odd day it was just not aproblem. I did two track days on hot days and still had no problem, just opened the window a little.

bryce
05-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Its never bothered me not having it.

glendog74
05-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Its never bothered me not having it.

But you live in the 'Frozen North'! :hahaha:

neil
06-03-2009, 10:30 AM
glendog needs his to cool down the cider :hahaha:

Matt
08-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Sold to me !!!

Still can't quite believe it.....race cats...hmmmmmmm.

Nords
08-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Well done Matt, once you CSL, there is no going back!

(Justin!!!)

SMD
08-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Hope you like mate!:beer:

Matt
08-03-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm sooooo glad I didn't buy the Z4 M Coupe, excellent car.......couldn't live with the hairdresser digs though....

The CSL has been been my ultimate car for years now, still can't quite believe I have one.

Moving from a 300bhp Focus RS, bye bye torque steer ! :blalalala:

Justin, came a bit mob handed yesterday, especially when my dad appeared from no where.....it runs in the family !

:thumbs:

Matt
08-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Well done Matt, once you CSL, there is no going back!

(Justin!!!)

Justin, are you the Justin I bought the CSL off.....or is this a strange coincidence ?????

Nords
08-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Sold to me !!!

Still can't quite believe it.....race cats...hmmmmmmm.

I was guessing from your post? Justin therefore will be CSL-less...

Matt
08-03-2009, 05:40 PM
I was guessing from your post? Justin therefore will be CSL-less...

Ahhh yes, got myself a tad confused there.

Already looking at what I can do to it, Thorney Motorsport look a good option ?

Nords
08-03-2009, 05:47 PM
John (Thorne, hence Thorney) is a good bloke. He knows his way around M3 and errrrrrrrrr VXRs!

Jay55
08-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Already looking at what I can do to it, get Jay from Gleaming kleen to get it looking its best looks a good option ?
edited for accuracy:hahaha:

all jokes aside, Congrats on the purchase Matt.:thumbs:

Need to buy one myself i think

DazBlackCSL
08-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Matt once Jay has done my car ... im sure you'll want yours done ... will post up pics as soon as it is , black does look the nuts once it properly cleaned !!

Jay CQ in the post tomorrow bud ;)

Matt
08-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Matt once Jay has done my car ... im sure you'll want yours done ... will post up pics as soon as it is , black does look the nuts once it properly cleaned !!

Jay CQ in the post tomorrow bud ;)

Thats funny you're saying that as I just decided to get the car detailed, had the RS detailed when I bought that and transformed it.

I'm in Manchester, might be too far for you Jay, pm me some details !

dustyjustin
08-03-2009, 08:54 PM
I will be very sad to see it go. Matt you will enjoy every minute of driving i am sure. :bigcry:

Matt
13-03-2009, 10:34 PM
I will be very sad to see it go. Matt you will enjoy every minute of driving i am sure. :bigcry:

Car now tucked away in the garage (just.....with 10mm to spare !!), took it nice and easy on the way home, sport mode is something else however !

Going to fire it through the Manchester airport tunnel tomorrow.

Surpassed my expectations, what a car !

mattbedford
14-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Matt, i wanted to buy Justins car and you beat me to it! :banghead: Youve got a good car there, i might hear you blasting through the airport tunnel as i dont live far from there!! it will sound awesome !!:drool:

Bealo
14-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Hello and welcome i'm glad your happy with your new purchase.

The smile will just get better and better. :thumbs:

Matt
15-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Matt, i wanted to buy Justins car and you beat me to it! :banghead: Youve got a good car there, i might hear you blasting through the airport tunnel as i dont live far from there!! it will sound awesome !!:drool:

Yes Justin said someone else was interested, not managed the tunnel as yet, next weekend for definite ! A few more CSL's out there mate, you'll have one soon enough.

"Hello and welcome i'm glad your happy with your new purchase.

The smile will just get better and better."

Been out in it all weekend, really cant believe how good these cars are..........my back may disagree with me however ! Have put the lumbar support in the seat now and its much better.

mattbedford
15-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Matt,

I found the seat to be quite upright too. I have had an operation on my spine a few years ago and was a bit concerned that it could get uncomfortable. However, ive seen a thread on this forum of someone else saying the same thing and theres some instructions on how to change the seat fixing so its more reclined. I'll be doing it to mine when i get one !

glendog74
15-03-2009, 08:01 PM
ive seen a thread on this forum

This one by me? :whistle: http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385&highlight=seat+adjustment

My seat was on the most upright setting when i got it hence wanting to adjust. I find it really comfortable now it's all sorted. :smt023

Matt
15-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Ohhhh right, I'm hoping my seat has some adjustment then, its pretty bolt upright, I've got both lumbar supports in it at the moment (one for the back and one to sit one !), will investigate. At least the seat padding is only velcroed in, I'll find a comfy combo then even if I have to make up some new inserts.......jesus I sound old.

I was getting a bit worried if I'm honest.

Phew. ;)

Actually, I found the passenger seat much more comfortable, will check what position thats in.....thanks for the advice !

Jay55
15-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Thats funny you're saying that as I just decided to get the car detailed, had the RS detailed when I bought that and transformed it.

I'm in Manchester, might be too far for you Jay, pm me some details !

pm sent matt

mattbedford
15-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Yeah thats the link glendod. Useful that. WIll defo need mine doing. I like to be quite far back if i can. Just how im comfortable. Feel like a woman if im too bolt upright !! lol

glendog74
15-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Yeah thats the link glendod. Useful that. WIll defo need mine doing. I like to be quite far back if i can. Just how im comfortable. Feel like a woman if im too bolt upright !! lol

You do need to strike a balance between comfort and driving position. The more upright suits track driving of course ;)