PDA

View Full Version : CSL Backbox

sailorbaz
10-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Thought I would put this up now incase anything comes up.

Have changed my BB a couple of times now but on doing so, I swapped my standard CSL backbox and middle pipe. Managed to get hold of a CSL Mid-Pipe but not a BB.

Its not for just now, only for when I decide to return to standard for selling/boredom whatever. I've been keeping my eye on Ebay etc for past couple of months but they don't come up often at all.

TIA,
Baz :thumbs:

glendog74
10-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Bollocks! I wish i hadn't left my OEM backbox at Thorney's now... :banghead:

cslgirl
10-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Why did you leave it there? Does he still have it?

I took mine home with me - it was fecking heavy but just shows how much weight the "cardboard" boot can take :thumbs: !!

(but don't want to sell it Baz, for the same reason you want one now).

karbonkid
10-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Its not for just now, only for when I decide to return to standard for selling/boredom whatever. I've been keeping my eye on Ebay etc for past couple of months but they don't come up often at all.

:thumbs:

Wanna Px? What you got..Im standard and thought of upgrading. Milltek was it?

sailorbaz
10-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Bollocks! I wish i hadn't left my OEM backbox at Thorney's now... :banghead:

Get it back off him, I'm sure he still has it lying around and I'll make you an offer. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Wanna Px? What you got..Im standard and thought of upgrading. Milltek was it?

I've got a Milltek mate, and very happy with it. Not fussed about swapping it at the moment, but just want a CSL one lying around for when the time comes to move on. Don't worry, ain't going to be anytime soon. :blalalala:

glendog74
10-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Why did you leave it there? Does he still have it?

I went to Thorney for a full Stage 2 remap en-route to a holiday 'oop north' so the car was completely full - rear seats and all. I only just managed to squeeze the OEM CAT section in the car to keep - just in case!

I did try and get it back a month or so later when in again but they couldn't find it in the garage... I think someone somewhere got a great freebie! :smt012

So i can certainly 'Black Cat' you and vouch that actually the CSL boot does in fact hold a decent amount of shite! :hahaha:

bryce
10-02-2009, 03:25 PM
I did try and get it back a month or so later when in again but they couldn't find it in the garage...

Oh, how convenient... :rolleye:

You must have too much money to leave that sorta thing lying around! :hahaha:

SMD
10-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Dont thorney have to get you a back box now! :smt014

glendog74
10-02-2009, 06:45 PM
You must have too much money to leave that sorta thing lying around! :hahaha:

I wish! At the time, i was a bit of a 'Noob' and didn't realise the value in a used CSL backbox - i do now... :smt011

Short of having it sat on the girlfriends lap for an 8 hour drive there was no way it was gonna fit in the car!

No puns on where the backbox could have gone required from anyone...! :whistle: :hahaha:

cslgirl
11-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Hmmm not very "reassuring" when things just go missing like a backbox!