PDA

View Full Version : Nissan GT-R 2009 - Stage 2, 20k miles

GregorJP
04-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Finally I made my decision and the GT-R has to go and the CSL has to stay. It's with a heavy heart, as I am very fond of the GT-R and it's a cracking car - liveable and in many ways practical, but also insanely fast.

Details of my car are:

• 2009 - '09 registration
• Black Edition
• 20,000 miles and one previous owner before me
• Ultimate Silver Metallic 7 stage paint (factory option)
• Black Leather/Red alcantara
• GTR mat set
• BOSE system and iPod input
• Navigation and colour touchscreen

all other standard GT-R features.

Car has full service history undertaken by Nissan High Performance Centres and then Litchfield. I bought the car from Litchfield in spring this year and have done 6,000 miles in it. I've done one track day at the Ring where I only did 4 laps, and one wet track day at Bedford. Neither were particularly banzai and certainly were not hard on the car.

Other notable things:

• New front discs and pads were fitted in November, replacing the standard discs with Alcons and the pads with RS29s. Much better.
• Car has always been looked after at Litchfield and is currently with them for a check up under warranty before it is sold.

Performance upgrades:

• Litchfield Stage 2 - 600 bhp (2013)
• Ecutek Version 3 Software (2013) with 4 driver configurable fuel maps - 95,97,98 and 99 ron, adjustable boost via the centre screen.
• Milltek Y Pipe and exhaust system
• K&N pair of performance air filters
• 2013 gearbox software

Car also has Knight Racer carbon fibre trim all round - rear spoiler, skirts, rear diffuser, interior trim, engine cover. The original owner fitted all this at a not inconsiderable cost, I believe. It looks better than standard, in my view. I dinked the rear diffuser on my own front door step (doh), but this has since been sorted.

Litchfield advised me that the car had never been launched and I've certainly never launched it.

I have 2 original GT-R keyless entry fobs, all original manuals, service book, original bill of sale, GT-R indoor car cover, etc.

Selling privately isn't my preference, but equally I expect that Litchfield will want a pretty tidy commission if they sell it for me and I will ultimately get less of a return.

If anyone on here offers me £37k, it's theirs.

GregorJP
11-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Anyone?

derek
11-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Nice looking car Gregor, if it was last year at this time I would have bought it. Good luck with sale, car is well priced bargain for someone.

derek
12-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Forgot to add, this is a car everyone should at least try, I went for a test drive with no intention of buying and 4 month later had to scratch the itch. The performance is amazing and performance v cost don't think you get much better. Totally different to csl, both great cars.

GregorJP
22-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Thanks Derek. Seems other people agree. Car was on for sale with Litchfield for one day, has now sold for the asking price.

shane@mbtech
22-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks Derek. Seems other people agree. Car was on for sale with Litchfield for one day, has now sold for the asking price.

I sold mine for full asking price too. They seem to be holding value OK.

I smoked mine for 5 months, and 2 sprints and made a few £k in the process:thumbs:

derek
22-01-2014, 01:03 PM

Great results Gregor, I think i will be going down the same route soon. If my Nissan warranty runs out I will probablbly sell it through Litchfield. Just downloaded their latest ecu software and installed it the difference is amazing it should be a good selling point.

nickjohnson
27-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Hi
Ive just sold a stage 4.5 Litchfield monster a couple of days ago, might still be on Pistonheads, and had quite a lot of interest in a short space of time. I think I could return you £37000 back if I were to sell it on behalf of you possibly a tiny bit more as I think I sold mine too cheap at £40000. If that's of interest please drop me a line on 07970 424417 and we can have a chat.:thumbs:
Cheers Nick J

cslsuperfan
27-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Hi
Ive just sold a stage 4.5 Litchfield monster a couple of days ago, might still be on Pistonheads, and had quite a lot of interest in a short space of time. I think I could return you £37000 back if I were to sell it on behalf of you possibly a tiny bit more as I think I sold mine too cheap at £40000. If that's of interest please drop me a line on 07970 424417 and we can have a chat.:thumbs:
Cheers Nick J

You've missed the ferry Nick, it's already sold.