PDA

View Full Version : NOW SOLD BMW M3 CSL Sapphire Black - 2003

RobSadler
08-10-2013, 09:18 PM
BMW M3 CSL Sapphire Black – For Sale

Having owned a Silver Grey CSL from new back in 2003 and regretting the day I sold it. I promised myself that I would again one day own another. After searching over the cold winter months I finally managed to find a super example and purchased it February 2013 from Munich Legends. Sadly, due to unforeseen personal circumstances my pride and joy has to be sold on.

The car has not wanted for anything in its lifetime and comes with a history folder full of invoices. Before I purchased the car from Munich Legends it went through a thorough pre sales check and had some paintwork, new front and rear calipers, new Michelin pilot Sport’s on the rear and a new PDC sensor. All four wheels were fully refurbished by Lepsons prior to my collection. This process is a full acid dip and powder coat process, not just a rub down and blow over with some paint. The car also benefitted from a full Geometry set up with print out. The Geo is the standard factory set up.

The car has Full BMW Service History with the exception of the last service, which was carried out by the very well regarded independent BMW dealer Munich legends. The very important running in service was carried out within 1200 Miles as per BMW’s specification. All other services have been carried out on time or within mileage. The next service that is due is an inspection 1 in approximately 3500 miles (Depending on how its driven)

The car is totally standard with the exception of the front brake pads which are Mintex..

I viewed 4-5 cars during my search and this was by far the cleanest and most well looked after example, a credit to its former keepers.
It is in excellent condition inside and out, drives beautifully and pulls very well through all the gears. No clutch slip, no missed gear changes or any of the common faults that crop up.

• BMW M3 CSL
• Sapphire Black
• 56000 Miles
• Full Service History
• Taxed until Dec 13
• MOT Feb 2014
• Original Windscreen With Original Michelin and BMW Running in Stickers
• New Michelin Pilot Sport Tyres
• New Front & Rear CSL Calipers
• CSL Number Plate
• Carbon M Key Ring (The Key Selling Point)
• CSL Alcantara Book Pack
• Genuine CSL Alloys
• Air Con
• PDC
• CD Player
• Xenon Lights
• Never Smoked In
• Carpet Mats
• First Aid Kit

In my ownership the car has been dry stored, only used on dry days and has not seen a circuit. It is always run on Shell V Max and is ALWAYS warmed up to the operating temperature before driving enthusiastcly.

£27995 ONO
No PX

Please contact me via PM for contact details

http://www.cslregister.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=2674

http://www.cslregister.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=2676

http://www.cslregister.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=2675

http://www.cslregister.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=2677

http://www.cslregister.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=2673

thegingerninja
08-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I have seen this car and it is absolutely immaculate, one of the best out there if anyone is after a good example.

Yanto
08-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Keen price - any warranty ? Pal is after one...

RobSadler
08-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Keen price - any warranty ? Pal is after one...

No warranty, however it's sub 60000 miles and has an exemplary service history, so no bother getting a mondial BMW warranty on it.

Bounce
08-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Good luck with the sale mate.:thumbs:

RobSadler
08-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Boot Floor repair has also been done.... And very well I will add in comparison to others I've seen.

MTRI
09-10-2013, 07:37 AM
I want so bad. If this was in the states i will pick this up ASAP.

padc1
09-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Pm sent

Neil M
09-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Looks like someone is in for a bargain at that price! :thumbs:

Neil M
09-10-2013, 11:10 AM
I want so bad. If this was in the states i will pick this up ASAP.

Only another 10 years and 2 months to wait :hahaha: then it can be yours!

patphnx
09-10-2013, 07:43 PM
I'm very interested in this one. Sorry if I missed it in the post but where are you based?

cslsuperfan
10-10-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm very interested in this one. Sorry if I missed it in the post but where are you based?

Priced very competitively against hexagon's offerings....could be changing hands pronto!!

Kernow
10-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Tempting.
Used to have a SG would love a SB. I'd ditch anything to get back into a CSL....

Being a bit anal about paintwork, has it been detailed recently or is it "au naturel". I've my own detailing techniques so would rather start from scratch so to speak.

will PM you

RobSadler
10-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Tempting.
Used to have a SG would love a SB. I'd ditch anything to get back into a CSL....

Being a bit anal about paintwork, has it been detailed recently or is it "au naturel". I've my own detailing techniques so would rather start from scratch so to speak.

will PM you

I hear Scouring Pads and Wine are a good mix..:beer:

deanobeano
10-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Excellent looking car in the rarer colour!

And sensibly priced - Put a Mondial warranty and no worries.
GLWS

markf
11-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Hi Rob

I tried PM ing but it doesn't seem to work.

I am really interested in seeing the car .Could you email me so that I can arrange a viewing?

Regards

Mark
fernandomark@hotmail.com

Straightsix
12-10-2013, 07:16 AM
Nice looking car
How many owners has this had :-) ? Out of interest was does the original Michelin sticker look like :-) ?

Straightsix
12-10-2013, 07:18 AM
Priced very competitively against hexagon's offerings....could be changing hands pronto!!

Hexagons are overpriced. Very low mileage CSLs were £35-40k tops literally months ago.

Neil M
12-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Out of interest was does the original Michelin sticker look like :-) ?

There are 2, see:
http://www.cslregister.com/forum/album.php?albumid=226&pictureid=2417 :)

RobSadler
14-10-2013, 02:42 PM
SOLD

CraigMillwardCroft
14-10-2013, 03:19 PM
SOLD
Your going to miss it :-D

mattCSLnut
15-10-2013, 12:40 AM
SOLD
Commiserations :(