PDA

View Full Version : no longer for sale! SG 53'

Boarder1
05-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi Guys,

I have tentatively put my car up for sale (link here): http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e46-3-series-98-06/bmw-3-series-e46-m3-csl------------------2003/1761673

Before anyone say's, i know ts in the wrong section, just waiting for the PH moderators to move it to the right area.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM!

Cheers

mattCSLnut
05-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Hi Guys,

I have tentatively put my car up for sale (link here): http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e46-3-series-98-06/bmw-3-series-e46-m3-csl------------------2003/1761673

Before anyone say's, i know ts in the wrong section, just waiting for the PH moderators to move it to the right area.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM!

Cheers

HI Mark
I think I saw you driving your Cecil through Cottenham, Cambridge bound, around mid day today ??? I was in a Burgundy Range Rover going in the opposite direction. Was that You ?
BTW, always great to see another Cecil in Cambridgeshire area :thumbs:
Good luck with the sale.

Boarder1
06-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Hi Matt,

Wasn't me i am afraid, one of the rare dry days where i didn't use the Cecil!

I am trying to juggle the finances and keep the CSL, but got a prancing horse itch that need's to be scratched, so if i dont get what i want for the other car i am selling, then the CSL will need to go :bigcry:

Thanks
Mark

Das Chin
06-10-2013, 10:10 AM
hi mark.

lovely car and set up. Good luck with the sale.

you have a pm ref tyres as after some used cups.

nick

mattCSLnut
06-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi Matt,

Wasn't me i am afraid, one of the rare dry days where i didn't use the Cecil!

I am trying to juggle the finances and keep the CSL, but got a prancing horse itch that need's to be scratched, so if i dont get what i want for the other car i am selling, then the CSL will need to go :bigcry:

Thanks
Mark

Who knew SG M3 Cecils are so common in the Cambridgeshire area :wink: :hahaha:
I hope U juggle hard and keep the Cecil :thumbs: as that Prancing horse itch may not last as long as you think once it's fulfilled and then you'll be back on the hunt for another CSL because you're missing your original one madly (if you have to sell it in the first place, that is)
Best of luck with your quest :beer:

Neil M
06-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Sounds like the place is crawling with them! No such problem 'Oop Norf' they remain rare beasties! :hahaha: I've seen 3 in the past, and all 3 have subsequently been sold!:bigcry:

Lister40
06-10-2013, 10:20 PM
HI Mark
I think I saw you driving your Cecil through Cottenham, Cambridge bound, around mid day today ??? I was in a Burgundy Range Rover going in the opposite direction. Was that You ?
BTW, always great to see another Cecil in Cambridgeshire area :thumbs:
Good luck with the sale.

That was probably me. '53 SG Overnight stopover at brother's in Wilburton, then drop off Elms Bishop Stortford Sat 12.30 for 3 weeks /subframe. Places me firmly in Cottenham middayish after getting call saying they shut at 12.30, guilty as. :thumbs:

mattCSLnut
06-10-2013, 11:38 PM
That was probably me. '53 SG Overnight stopover at brother's in Wilburton, then drop off Elms Bishop Stortford Sat 12.30 for 3 weeks /subframe. Places me firmly in Cottenham middayish after getting call saying they shut at 12.30, guilty as. :thumbs:

Small world :thumbs: I hope U got to Elms in good time before they shut the gates ? ;)

Lister40
08-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Small world :thumbs: I hope U got to Elms in good time before they shut the gates ? ;)

where there's a will there's a way and all that. :whistle:
New 528i to go home in. "Must not get too comfy, must not get too comfy"
Probably a good thing they didn't give me a M5 , I can imagine that is something I would covet :-D

Boarder1
14-10-2013, 10:14 AM
I have decided I cant part with the car, so it is no longer for sale!

Bounce
14-10-2013, 05:40 PM
I have decided I cant part with the car, so it is no longer for sale!Good shout;)

mattCSLnut
15-10-2013, 12:37 AM
I have decided I cant part with the car, so it is no longer for sale!

Excellent decision Mark :beer: