PDA

View Full Version : csl for sale

dave wilkinson
03-08-2013, 01:31 PM
piss poor post, but due to working 24/7 and viewing property in between I won't be using my csl till next year. if anyone is in the market for one please RING me.

basics

70k fbmwsh

its had additional oil changes in between some bmw scheduled services.
inspection 1 2012 @ 66k, was given a clean bill of health. just had additional oil change @ 69k 2013. next service due is this time next year which is just a oil change (£169).

stunning car, just how you'd want a csl. original window warning stickers, csl wallet present, csl plaqur present, all keys, MOTS and loads of paper work present.

as said struggling to do a proper ad if your in the market for one and ready to buy please ring me. As then i'll put the steps in motion to remove my private plate.

Only reason for this post is it won't be getting used till next year and seems a shame, so if someone else would like to enjoy her please get in touch.

£28.500

location, Nantwich Cheshire

dave wilkinson
18-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Moving house next week and ideally could do with the extra garage space for more toys :smt053 Open to very sensible offers, not gonna give her away as in my eyes (and many other people's eye's) she one of the nicest most cared for csl's out there. Quick picture-

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p189/wilkogsi/davesphone388_zps996067e1.jpg (http://s128.photobucket.com/user/wilkogsi/media/davesphone388_zps996067e1.jpg.html)

if you'd like more please email me t.wilkinson764@btinternet.com

Pip1968
19-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Dave, congratulations on the move. Assuming this is not one of those keep the Mrs happy ... "Yes darling, I have tried to sell her but...." then make a little more effort. A few more pictures and details and I am sure she may go although as we get nearer to Christmas....

BMW Warranty? Tyres - tread/make, wheels, any nicks, other services and dates et cetera, et cetera.

Or just keep her. Mrs DW can jolly well wait for her new bathroom :-D.

Best of luck.

Pip

derek
19-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Don't think your heart is in selling this car Dave :-D

dave wilkinson
21-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Dave, congratulations on the move. Assuming this is not one of those keep the Mrs happy ... "Yes darling, I have tried to sell her but...." then make a little more effort. A few more pictures and details and I am sure she may go although as we get nearer to Christmas....

BMW Warranty? Tyres - tread/make, wheels, any nicks, other services and dates et cetera, et cetera.

Or just keep her. Mrs DW can jolly well wait for her new bathroom :-D.

Best of luck.

Pip

Don't think your heart is in selling this car Dave :-D

Thankyou, your both right my heart was'nt really in it. surprised at the amount of interest i've had.

first viewing yesterday and deposit taken, she's getting collected mid week :(. onwards and upwards i suppose :partyman:

Equinox
21-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Sounds serious, good to get a sale that quick. If you have any CSL related bits left over give me a shout.

jonnysideways
22-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Shame such a close members car goes, just as I get mine ;0) Good luck...

Pip1968
23-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Too cheap !!

Pip ;)

Neil M
23-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Shame such a close members car goes, just as I get mine ;0) Good luck...

There's not many of us left! :thumbs: Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one, but it's a fact!

Equinox
23-10-2013, 11:03 PM
There's not many of us left! :thumbs: Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one, but it's a fact!

There are a few of us, just some of us never use the things and keep them in the garage all the time !! Either way its still in the NW

Neil M
24-10-2013, 09:00 AM
I'd almost forgotten about you Noxy, I was beginning to think you'd emigrated! That makes 4/5 - I think! :hahaha:

Rick H
24-10-2013, 10:35 AM
We should have a North West Custard Run !

Neil M
27-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Spring 2014 sees the inaugural NW CSL 'Custard Run' more like Runny Custard! :hahaha:
Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as; 'Gumball' 'Cannonball' or 'Bull-Run'?
Even VW had a 'GolfBall Run' in 86 I think. :whistle:

shimmy
27-10-2013, 01:44 PM
We should have a North West Custard Run !

I doubt anybody would turn up tbh

Rick H
27-10-2013, 02:28 PM

Ekky thump! Why ever not ???? Is a pint of Boddy's and a plate of Lanky Tapas down at th'Owd Black Puddin' and Ferret not appealling?

There's no pleasing some people.

We could combine it with the Rammy Black Pudding Throwing Festival?

Neil M
27-10-2013, 03:40 PM
A day out in Ramsbottom, used to live there - Bridgnorth of the North; Trip on a steam-train, Black Pudding and Tripe down the Dog and Duck with a pint of Boddy's as you say, and for afters Eccles cakes and Snotty Custard, puts hairs on you chest, non of the nancy-boy larger stuff Oop ere!:thumbs:

Just need a few things sorted and I'm up for a bit of 'Witch' chasing :hahaha:

shimmy
27-10-2013, 04:56 PM

Ekky thump! Why ever not ?????

A day out in Ramsbottom, used to live there - Bridgnorth of the North; Trip on a steam-train, Black Pudding and Tripe down the Dog and Duck with a pint of Boddy's as you say, and for afters Eccles cakes and Snotty Custard, puts hairs on you chest, non of the nancy-boy larger stuff Oop ere!:thumbs:

Just need a few things sorted and I'm up for a bit of 'Witch' chasing :hahaha:

Thanks for answering the question for me NeilM

Neil M
27-10-2013, 07:26 PM
50% turnout sounds good to me! :whistle:
PS: The 'Witches' referred to are Buss's that travel the M66, on route to and from the Great Metropolis. :-D

3wheels3
27-10-2013, 09:19 PM
2007 Great Northern Meet :thumbs: Thems were the days...